Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   A Friendly Reminder (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/friendly-reminder-315667/)

CGrocks06-07-2008 12:29 PM

A Friendly Reminder

:thumbup:Just a friendly reminder::thumbup:

Dear members of WI,
This is bothering me. There is a rule about checking to see if a thread already exists. I went down the "SOMEBODY HELP ME" forum and then there were 4 threads in a ROW of the exact same topic. Now it happens all the time, not just this once. Please check before posting.

Thanks!

:thumbup:PS: I am trying to make NO ONE mad just saying.:thumbup:

4everisnever06-07-2008 12:32 PM

Re: A Friendly Reminder

was it about artes flooring?

Hippokinz06-07-2008 12:32 PM

I'll be sure to look out for that, thanks. I have seen that too on other fourms, where there is a gazillion threads on the same topic. It sure is annoying.

4everisnever06-07-2008 12:33 PM

cuz if it was...it was me...sorry....i already asked to delete all of those threads.....and a couple got deleted from being reported for copying....well sorry....i didn't realize it broke so many rules....

CGrocks06-07-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4everisnever (Post 8049536)
was it about artes flooring?

No, but the thread doesn't matter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hippokinz (Post 8049541)
I'll be sure to look out for that, thanks. I have seen that too on other
forums, where there is a gazillion threads on the same topic. It sure is annoying.

Exactly what I was saying. I want to help each, but I don't want to post my reply 5 times.

4everisnever06-07-2008 12:36 PM

okay......well i did this with a thread about artes flooring....so sorry

lulu06-07-2008 09:36 PM

Thanks for the reminder. Unfortunetly, I think that a lot of members on WI don't take the time to read the rules & suggestions forum.

JenC06-07-2008 11:38 PM

You make a good point. :)

Also, I think it helps if your thread title is something more specific than "HELP ME!" I usually skip those unless I'm *really* bored, because I don't know if I'll have anything constructive to add.

Tinkerbelle06-08-2008 12:03 AM

Thanks for enforcing some rules! I hope more people will pay attention to this.

And don't feel bad, 4everisnever. It was a simple mistake. DON'T WORRY. There are more important things to worry about in life... lol! Hey, if you got more people to join the protest, that's great! :)
~Tink

-Miss-Webkinz-06-08-2008 12:23 AM

Yes, i have noticed that too!