Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 12:19 PM   #1
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Red face Friend List

You know when you get a friend request?
And it's a user you don't know?
Well here's a suggestion!
Accept tt.
But go to their profile right after that!
And talk to them nicely.
Make sure you get to know them enough.
Because some users might be adults tryign to get information about kids.
But we ALL know WI is pretty safe!
But still!
Being safer.
Is better then being sorry.
Happy Holidays!
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Friend List

What a wonderful thread! And what you are saying is all so true. Unfortunately there are always too many people with sick minds looking for innocent little kids everywhere. I am a mom and I know you can never be too careful! I know WI is a pretty safe site and I really love WI, but like i said, those people can come from anywhere.

Wonderful, wondeful idea! I hope all the young users here will take a look at this thread.

Last edited by tokyo rose; 12-20-2008 at 12:50 PM..
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

That's a good idea! Personally, though, unless I recognize the person or unless they've left me a message themselves, I usually don't accept. I don't see the point of having a "friend" if you've never met them here before.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Thanks for commenting guys!^^
Miafire is offline Male
Old 12-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

Smart idea. Even though WI is really safe, we should all be careful!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
oofy03 Loves You!

Woofy03 is on a distinguished road

Nice thread!!!!!!!!
Woofy03 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:03 PM   #7
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Great idea ! This also can help you see what they are like by the comments/conversations that they have with other members. If they have a "younger" vibe to them and you are a younger member then you probably will have more topics in common with them. Same for the "older" members. Although age shouldn't detour you from accepting a friendship, because sometimes members could have the same interests as you and not be in the same age range. And as said before, if you are not comfortable with or parents are not comfortable with having their children being friends with an adult then this is a good way of checking them. Unfortunatly though this is not a full proof matter since predators can and do act younger than their real age.
lollie is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:05 PM   #8
huffs

yeah......Thanks for commenting!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 12-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #9
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Yeah. I mostly only add them if I have seen then around and they are nice. And I always like to talk to them after they become my friend, so that would not be hard at all! : )
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #10
huffs

Yeah!Thanks for posting!
Miafire is offline Male
Closed