Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!
Webkinz :)

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Friend Exchange. [Don't let this title sound odd to you. Its a good idea in my opinion.]

Don't let this title sound odd to you. Its not.
I think that we should have a section something like a "friend exchange." This will not include personal information, or people you know from school. It would just be members of this site that you're friends with. For example if you are great friends with this new member or shy user who you think will get along with another user you know- introduce them to each other.

If you have a question ask me.
Also if you have a suggestion for a title for this section I would be delighted to hear it.
Constructive critisim is allowed.
Rude comments are not.

(It doesn't have to be called the "Friend Exchange.")

~~~Franks!~~~
Franks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Friend Exchange. [Don't let this title sound odd to you. Its a good idea in my opinion.]

View Post Originally Posted by Franks
Don't let this title sound odd to you. Its not.
I think that we should have a section something like a "friend exchange." This will not include personal information, or people you know from school. It would just be members of this site that you're friends with. For example if you are great friends with this new member or shy user who you think will get along with another user you know- introduce them to each other.

If you have a question ask me.
Also if you have a suggestion for a title for this section I would be delighted to hear it.
Constructive critisim is allowed.
Rude comments are not.

(It doesn't have to be called the "Friend Exchange.")
Sorry but i don't get it. Can you explain it again?
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Friend Exchange. [Don't let this title sound odd to you. Its a good idea in my opinion.]

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Sorry but i don't get it. Can you explain it again?
Sure. If you know a member on this site. (WI) And you think they will get along with another member, you should introduce them. And I think we could have a section where people discuss that and get to know other people that are new, shy, or willing to meet members and make friends will them.

Do you get it? If you don't- its okay. ;] It is a little confusing I admit.
Franks is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I think that's a great idea. It will help people get along with each other on WI.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Hi Franks! Good idea, but I think that is what profile messages and PMs are for. Friends can talk to friends. And, in this case, introduce eachother.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Franks
Sure. If you know a member on this site. (WI) And you think they will get along with another member, you should introduce them. And I think we could have a section where people discuss that and get to know other people that are new, shy, or willing to meet members and make friends will them.

Do you get it? If you don't- its okay. ;] It is a little confusing I admit.
Oh i see. I agree. I have some really good friends on here that havent heard of each other yet.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I think that the whole introducing members to other members is a great idea with GREAT intentions (rep!) , but I really do not believe we need a WHOLE section for it. I think that the Friendz Wanted! section is enough, and if you want to introduce a friend, just do it through profile messages and PMs!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I like that idea!
I know some shy and new members that are great people, but wont speak up or meet someone new.
I think it could make our community stronger as a whole.
Great idea, I hope it happens!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
I think that's a great idea. It will help people get along with each other on WI.
View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Hi Franks! Good idea, but I think that is what profile messages and PMs are for. Friends can talk to friends. And, in this case, introduce eachother.
View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Oh i see. I agree. I have some really good friends on here that havent heard of each other yet.
View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I think that the whole introducing members to other members is a great idea with GREAT intentions (rep!) , but I really do not believe we need a WHOLE section for it. I think that the Friendz Wanted! section is enough, and if you want to introduce a friend, just do it through profile messages and PMs!
View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
I like that idea!
I know some shy and new members that are great people, but wont speak up or meet someone new.
I think it could make our community stronger as a whole.
Great idea, I hope it happens!
Thank-you all for your comments, and constructive critism. I appriciate it.

~~~Franks!~~~
Franks is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I think this is a good idea with a good intention, but we already have a section similar to it, like Ave said.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
~~~franks!~~~