Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Lightbulb Friend Day Idea!

Hello, WI!
I was thinking, my friends and I always make a day just for friends.
So, I was thinking, WI should have a friend day too! I thought people would love that because, well, doesn't everyone love their friends? So there should a day set aside just for friends.
Post what you think about the Friend Day idea!

Last edited by lil_horse_lover; 06-10-2009 at 09:46 AM..
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: Friend Day Idea!

I think a good idea for friend day would be to have a "Friend's Day Thread" where people could share a special story about one of their friends on WI. Somebody did a thread a few months ago about honoring your friends on WI by telling others why you appreciate them.

It would also be a nice idea to make "at least one new friend" on this day. Everyone should pick one member they've never talked to before and send them a visitor message and a friend request. I think this is a really nice idea lil horse. Good work!
Old 06-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
2222r

PenguinPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool. That's a good idea.
PenguinPrincess is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #4

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Great idea!!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 06-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #5
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
I think a good idea for friend day would be to have a "Friend's Day Thread" where people could share a special story about one of their friends on WI. Somebody did a thread a few months ago about honoring your friends on WI by telling others why you appreciate them.

It would also be a nice idea to make "at least one new friend" on this day. Everyone should pick one member they've never talked to before and send them a visitor message and a friend request. I think this is a really nice idea lil horse. Good work!
Yes, that would be a good idea.

And for "make at least one new friend" would work, but we should change one little thing. We should say talk to a person that you have talked to in the last month. But, yeah, good idea, GrandBlancGirls!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:25 AM   #6
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I love the intent behind this thread, but why only just a day?? Every day should be a day you appreciate the friends you have, on WI or IRL! This is a good reminder to show your appreciation for all of your friends, no matter who they are or when/how you met them!
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 09:40 AM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Maggie Mae
I love the intent behind this thread, but why only just a day?? Every day should be a day you appreciate the friends you have, on WI or IRL! This is a good reminder to show your appreciation for all of your friends, no matter who they are or when/how you met them!
I know you should love your friends everyday, but why not set aside just one special day for your friends? You still could appreciate your friends everyday, but a day for just friends would be good too, right?
Old 06-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #8
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Very cool idea!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 02:27 AM   #9
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by lil_horse_lover
I know you should love your friends everyday, but why not set aside just one special day for your friends? You still could appreciate your friends everyday, but a day for just friends would be good too, right?
I'm sorry, you are of course correct! I was just feeling silly and messing around, I think it sounded funnier in my head before I wrote it LOL! Great idea though
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 05:28 AM   #10
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

WI has opened up a whole new world of friends for me and I positively love it.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Closed