Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #11
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Be a friend!

This is a great reminder. I agree with your book-mark too, we can learn a lot from that little saying
lilhorselover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #12
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
Hi!
I have a bookmark that says, "The best way to make a friend, is to be a friend" And I agree! So I'd like it if some WI members that act like this, can stop, because I worry that they'll get banned. I'd cry if I got banned.
So, I think WI would be a bit better if people would stop the following suggestions.

1. Don't rush your avvie and siggie maker
2. If someone has a creation you don't like, don't say "I don't like that! Its hidious! Say this. "I think its creative, but not my style!
3. If an avvie or siggie maker made you an avvie you don't like, don't say "I don't like it at all! I said angel wings!" Say this. "I think its beutifull, but not exactly what I wanted. Can you change it to have angel wings?"
4. Don't create threads just for rep!
5. People are not always copying your thread.

I hope these helped! I'd like to try to make WI a better place, so more friends can play!
Thank you for reading!
thanks you so much for being so great and makeing a great thread to remind people what WI is really about.
View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
great reminder topics and another great way to be friendly is that if you see someone with very few posts on their thread, (esp. in the polls or somebody help! or WI rules) please check it out! you'll really make somebody's day! ANOTHER idea is to check out the Calender:it's alwasys somebody's birthday!!! Wish them a Happy Happy Birthday! maybe send them a cute birthday pic
Also, if you join something, stay faithful because those thread makers are really dependent on you to check back and post every now and then
good point chihuahua! I think checjking back on a club you have jpoined or maybe one of the roleplays is a good thing!

rep to both of you
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #13
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Thanks for posting!
Smog is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
ebkinz is FUN!
Gifted

mbug will become famous soon enough

Very well said, thanks for reminding everyone! Reps to ya!
mbug is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #15
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks muzic
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #16
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I also totally agree! They should be nice, a lot of members on WI have been rude to people and that's not nice. They do have to be a friend to make friends.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed