Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Free Wii! Free PS3! Not really! :)

Right...it's probably just an ad, a scam to give them your credit card #, and identity theft will be taken place! Don't listen to these people!
Little kids would probably go in their mother's purses and take out their credit card with no one knowing...which isn't good! They think they're getting a free Wii or Laptop but it's nothing! Rep!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #12
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, those are annoying! Why are ads like that on this site? Is it just a thing for every site? I really wish there was a way to like, block it! I have a little brother and I swear if I was not there, he would totally click it.....
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #13
明人

Akito has much to be proud ofAkito has much to be proud ofAkito has much to be proud ofAkito has much to be proud of

I agree, we shouldn't click on those ads.
Akito is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #14
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI doesn't have ads I don't think but they just pop up no matter what.

Thanks everyone for posting, just don't click those ads!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #15
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
Gosh, those are annoying! Why are ads like that on this site? Is it just a thing for every site? I really wish there was a way to like, block it! I have a little brother and I swear if I was not there, he would totally click it.....
you saw them on WI!?

i have never..that is not good
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #16
is a Jedi

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

Once my cousin and I almost fell for the free macbook pro scam!
Kryptonut1 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #17
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Hey everyone!

We've all seen those ads on the sides of our screens that say, 'You've won a free Wii!' Or 'if you shoot the arrow on the bullseye 3 times, you get a PS3!' Sorry everyone, but no one just sits around and gives away free Wiis and other electronics. My advice to you, is not to click those! They can just be viruses that try to get into your computer. Stay away from these ads

Just a reminder,
Thanks!
Your right! I'd rather buy a Wii then win it online!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #18

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

You are right.
I always knew that, thou.
rep.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #19
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

yeah these happen all the time. SO ANNOYING! "You have won a free wii. Please click to..." and the voice is so weird saying it!! XD

~Taylor~
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #20
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I get those on here all the time

---------- dark_heart added 11 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I just got a bunch of them so I took a pic and sent it to FIA

Last edited by dark_heart; 02-28-2009 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed