Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 07:21 AM   #1
Gift Guru
mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

Default Found my own fix for stuck items

I don't know if anyone else has ever done this - but I removed items from a room but didn't remove the items that were on top of them. Basically I removed 2 tables that had a total of 3 items on top of them. Then those items were stuck - I could only see 1 off to the side (out of the room) but I knew they all had to be there. I sent an email about a stuck item and got a form letter from Ganz telling me to look in the FAQ (no help at all). I had also logged in & out so many times & turned off the computer, etc. All the stuff that should work. Nothing.

So, after 2 days of trying to figure it out myself - I put the tables back into the emply room - exactly where they were - then logged out. When I logged back in, the items were just where they were supposed to be!! On the tables!! I was able to remove them and didn't lose any of my items. YAYYYY.

Not sure if anyone else has done this but I wanted to help anyone I could. It is so annoying to have stuck items and this actually worked. Hope someone finds this useful.
mom&corey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 07:53 AM   #2
ask me
Gift Guru
sunshine will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Found my own fix for stuck items

Yeah, that works. You just have to remember EXACTLY where the items were before, which isn't always easy.

To avoid the problem, never MOVE an item off a table. Instead REMOVE it and then put it back some place else.

Hope that helps,

Old 10-05-2007, 07:58 AM   #3
Gift Guru
Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

I think what they ment was go to the FAQ and look of the stuch item stuff where you can email them.
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 08:19 AM   #4

Lightbulb Re: Found my own fix for stuck items

I discovered this too and was so happy to get the objects back into their rooms!

I want to mention that I didn't find it necessary to put the tables back in the exact spot they were originally in. They just had to be in the room with the stuck item that once was on them.

Also, if you have more than one of the same table or counter, look for one that won't let you put anything on top of it. If you try you'll get a message "container is full" (even though it's not a container). That will be the table you need to bring back into the room with the object floating outside it.

For more information you can read my post >>>HERE<<<

Old 10-05-2007, 08:33 AM   #5
Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

good idea! I'll have to try that! =]
Old 10-05-2007, 10:27 AM   #6
Gift Guru
ber is on a distinguished road

wow I am going to try that. It is ALWAYS items that are ontop of tables etc. I added to your rep point becuase I found this very helpful!!