Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #31
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Forum Trainers...

I think this is a job that we all should take on, whether or not we get a tile. Whenever anyone, whether they are new or not, needs some help learning about the forums, or have a question about a rule, or whatever, we can all pitch in, give our insight, and help them out.

Also, if you are interesting in helping the new members out especially, you could welcome them in the "Hi my name is joe" section, and you could offer your advice there as well.\

Add: sorry, I didn't see that sno posted the same sort of thing a few pages back. Whoops.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

i'm not gifted or anything and don't have 1,000 posts or anything...yet, but i'm on every single day. i know all the rules and i would be interested in helping people who are new. maybe some people who get on a lot could help more than 1 person at a time. its a great idea.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #33
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
i'm not gifted or anything and don't have 1,000 posts or anything...yet, but i'm on every single day. i know all the rules and i would be interested in helping people who are new. maybe some people who get on a lot could help more than 1 person at a time. its a great idea.
you have to be 18 or older so that we don't break any child labor laws.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #34
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Great idea, but maddie's right, if there were forum trainers, they'd have to be adults, or that would be illegal, and if they have to be adults they might as well be a moderator. So it seems like too much trouble. Great idea though!
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #35
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

great idea! i have had to do this before. i won't name any names (usernames) but there was a new p[erson that asked if i wanted to trade. then i explained. i think everyone should guide them through. when i was new hear, i admit that i made a few (a lot) of mistakes. so if everyone on wi teams up and helps them, it would make wi a better place☺☺☺
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #36
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a great idea

But sadly, there wouldn't be enough gift coaches to tend to all of the newcomers. If they break the rules, and someone notices it, they should talk to the person. Either through profiles or PMs. That's what I do already. Like if they write in red or blue or caps, you can just let them no politely.
Another problem is that this job may have to be for adults. And as many as we do have on here, they still can't tend to the needs of every newcomer. Plus for a person to have an "OFFICIAL" job on here, they would have to get background checked.
If you see a new member is spamming just kindly let them know and if they do it again and again, let a mod handle it.

Great Idea!

-Carlyy<3
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #37
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I like that idea because I hate seeing new member that I just welcomed getting banned the same day or month. It makes me feel like we did not do our part as a community to teach the new members the ropes of being here at WI.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:11 PM   #38
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
I like that idea because I hate seeing new member that I just welcomed getting banned the same day or month. It makes me feel like we did not do our part as a community to teach the new members the ropes of being here at WI.
Wow, I read all the posts here, and this is EXACTLY what I was gonna say!

It makes me feel a failure when the user is still a Lil Kinz and wasn't guided in the proper direction of being a good member. Not that they were bad, but they could've done something that they didn't know was rule breaking and they get banned for no reason.

And after you get banned for good, you can't join again, because logs your IP address. That's how the mods know if you have multiple accouunts and such.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:25 PM   #39
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Wow, I read all the posts here, and this is EXACTLY what I was gonna say!

It makes me feel a failure when the user is still a Lil Kinz and wasn't guided in the proper direction of being a good member. Not that they were bad, but they could've done something that they didn't know was rule breaking and they get banned for no reason.

And after you get banned for good, you can't join again, because logs your IP address. That's how the mods know if you have multiple accouunts and such.
I feel horrible when that happens! They dont even get second chance. I did not read all the rules when I first became a member here. Everyone deserves the help to reach their full potential here, to be come a webkinz, gifted, or a guru, possibly higher! With some help everyone can be successful here and become a very respected member. Everyone does need help even the mods and admins did not become what they are now without help from other members. I guess it is just my point is that everyone needs help.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #40
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

I like that idea. Experienced and responsible members could sign up, or be chosen...new members should be helped and noticed.
Catza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange