Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Forum Trainers...

View Post Originally Posted by K~J
Everyone that has been a member for over 1 month could be one.
What about people who don't have any posts but have been here for 2 years?

Also, it's like the GE only supersized: You must have at least 1000 posts and have been here for 6 months. I like that-it sounds realistic.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #12
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Don't forget to add a kind, caring, helpful, informative, member of WI. ( Which I'm pretty sure all of the members on WI are. )
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
What about people who don't have any posts but have been here for 2 years?

Also, it's like the GE only supersized: You must have at least 1000 posts and have been here for 6 months. I like that-it sounds realistic.
Actually, I would say about a year... LOL.
But COPPA has it so we cannot have children do it, so WIers 18+ could be staff only.
Jake is offline Male
Old 02-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
Actually, I would say about a year... LOL.
But COPPA has it so we cannot have children do it, so WIers 18+ could be staff only.
LOL, I would say the same but it seems like there would be too many newer members complaining about that.

Good Point. xP you know what i mean.
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #15
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I really like that idea, but Dogluver posted almost the same idea about a week or two ago and I guess the mods didn't like it so it got closed...
Old 02-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #16
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Basically, that is what any member of the forum is (unofficially)

Members viewing threads as they are going about their WI business are, in essence, taking on the responsibilities of a coach. If we as a whole want to ensure the integrity of this forum, we need to take more responsibility in helping the mods/admins. We are essentially their eyes + ears, cause they can't look at every single post in every single thread.

If we see a member breaking a smaller rule, we can either nicely tell them what they are doing that is not allowed + what they can do to fix it (such as using the red/blue only reserved for mods), or flag it.

If it's a bigger offense, we can flag it + leave it to the mods/admins to take care of.

As an added note, no one should feel bad about flagging a post. Mods/admins look at the posts + decide what to do from there ... no one is gonna get in BIG trouble due to a flag, just a nice reminder of the rules, unless of course it is one of the absolute no-nos.
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #17
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I know that That's why I said "same as the Gift Coaches"

But, I'd think you would need over 5,000 posts and a year from WI, and you have to be 18+ But I do understand it would be hard, But it would be VERY vauge... Like they would pretty much say the same things to everyone.

---------- soccergollygal added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Basically, that is what any member of the forum is (unofficially)

Members viewing threads as they are going about their WI business are, in essence, taking on the responsibilities of a coach. If we as a whole want to ensure the integrity of this forum, we need to take more responsibility in helping the mods/admins. We are essentially their eyes + ears, cause they can't look at every single post in every single thread.

If we see a member breaking a smaller rule, we can either nicely tell them what they are doing that is not allowed + what they can do to fix it (such as using the red/blue only reserved for mods), or flag it.

If it's a bigger offense, we can flag it + leave it to the mods/admins to take care of.

As an added note, no one should feel bad about flagging a post. Mods/admins look at the posts + decide what to do from there ... no one is gonna get in BIG trouble due to a flag, just a nice reminder of the rules, unless of course it is one of the absolute no-nos.

Good point, but I've seen some members who consistantly do the same thing.

Last edited by soccergollygal; 02-02-2009 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #18
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

From talking to gift coaches, they have so much on their hands looking over only trading related posts ...

If they were to institute a Forum Coach, they could do all that you said BUT look at posts, cause really, doing just for one person even would be plenty of work. I know you can look at a person's posts in their profile (under statistics), but that only shows the first few lines. So for anything longer they would need to click + look at it + * phew *

I do like your idea, my previous post was just saying what we as members of this forum can do in the meanwhile
Old 02-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #19
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

You have a great point sno4270!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #20
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by soccergollygal
Good point, but I've seen some members who consistantly do the same thing.
I think that is cause no one is telling them what they are doing wrong. I think a lot of members don't flag bad posts, cause they either feel bad for the member, or they don't have the time to do so when they see it

So if someone is doing something wrong, but no one told them, they are gonna keep on doing it

Then there are those of course that are told, but no matter how much they are told would keep doing it (+ thus wouldn't listen to a coach either )

I do hope a mod/admin sees this though, maybe they can do something or other based on your idea
Closed

Tags
code orange