Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

Default Forum Specifier

I think that it is really hard to know if you are in the right forum or not when you post a thread. So I think that Wi should make a new option where you post a thread and it is automatically transported to the forum it is supposed to be in. i don't know if it can be programmed automatically, but maybe there will be one mod of that area who just types in the forum name for the forum that thread belongs in. What do you think?
sea magic is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
Kiss the Hot Italian
Webkinz :)

bellabean123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Forum Specifier

Thats a very good idea- i get confused too!
bellabean123 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

like sometimes I will post a clubhouse question in the "Somebody Help" forum, but it will be moved to the clubhouse forum. you don't really know.
sea magic is offline Male
Old 06-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #4
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I don't know, I don't think that that is necessary right now. You should always look at all the sections and look at the place where you think that your thread belongs!
Below of the Section Name there is a little description of the section that might help you!

~Glamglam
Old 06-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #5
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

No offense, but the mods are busy enough. If people take a few seconds to look at the topics before posting this wouldn't be a problem. Sure there are people like you who are legitimately unsure about where to post a certain thread because of it's topic, but most people just don't care where they post it. Most of the threads posted in the wrong areas aren't because people aren't sure where to put it. They're because people are just too lazy to take a couple of minutes to look for the right area.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 09:58 AM   #6
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Shell4- Sometimes that happens. We shouldn't be that lazy you know(not all people)
It wouldn't be good for our future! (Just my opinion)
Old 06-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #7
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by glamglam
Shell4- Sometimes that happens. We shouldn't be that lazy you know(not all people)
It wouldn't be good for our future! (Just my opinion)
As I said, sometimes it's a legitimate confusion because of the topic. But most of the time things are posted in the wrong section just because people can't be bothered to take that extra second and look to see where it belongs. And sometimes it's young people who really can't figure it out. I understand in those cases. But most of it is just laziness and that's sad. I've actually seen threads created where someone will say "Sorry, I know this is in the wrong section, can you move it?". If you know you're posting in the wrong section, then put it where it belongs and save someone else the trouble of having to fix it for you. It's sad that we've been raised to always expect other people to fix things for us. Anyway, it's not like I get worked up over the posting in wrong section thing, but I thought I would put in my 2 cents since someone else posted about it.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 10:49 AM   #8
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Thanks for the suggestion.

An intuitive program such as that doesn't exist. Please check the forum index page for descriptions as to what each section contains.

If you still find that some confusion exists, we'll move the thread. We can do that type of moderating in our sleep and its never a hassle for us. As I've stated in other threads, no one should ever look at simple moderated actions as a slap on the hand. If its a larger issue that needs to be discussed, we'll be in contact with you. Otherwise, simply moving a thread is no biggie.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed