Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
mudgiemama
Gift Guru

Mudgiemama will become famous soon enough

Question Forum skin color

On the old forum it was possible to change the color of the skin. So far on this new one I haven't found that option. Is there that capability here? This peach is killing me! ???
Mudgiemama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

NIKKI12340 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Forum skin color

the peach is soooooooooooo ugly i hate it.i need blue or somthing anything,just change the peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:34 PM   #3
satchcat
Gift Guru

fuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree....please no more peach or pink or whatever this is...it is very hard on the eyes and not to mention a very bad color...
Old 05-01-2007, 08:09 PM   #4
valej

I read, that u can't change the color on the screen. Its not bad, i like it!!
Old 05-02-2007, 12:00 AM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Well, actually I had no idea that people were really changing it before. I've had it set this way from the start and it matches our www.webkinzinsider.com. I'll see what I can do about offering color changes, but I may not be able to.
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #6
sillyangel777
Gifted

sillyangel777 is an unknown quantity at this point

how does it match webkinz???? the page i get is a sweet blue....
Old 05-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #7
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Sorry, on webkinzinsider.com
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-02-2007, 12:09 AM   #8
sillyangel777
Gifted

sillyangel777 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh okay thanks justin.....
Old 05-02-2007, 08:25 AM   #9
mudgiemama
Gift Guru

Mudgiemama will become famous soon enough

If I remember correctly, there was a drop down on the top left of the other forum that let you select from quite a bit of different colors.

View Post Originally Posted by justin
Well, actually I had no idea that people were really changing it before. I've had it set this way from the start and it matches our www.webkinzinsider.com. I'll see what I can do about offering color changes, but I may not be able to.
Mudgiemama is offline Female
Old 05-02-2007, 09:11 AM   #10
omniandra
Gift Guru

omniandra is on a distinguished road

I don't mind the peach, it is easy on the eyes rather than to harsh as the bright colours. I also don't mind the darker colours but have found that the dark colours make it hard to read some of the posts.

I would say give options for some people to change the colour of the forum, this one some can have the dark and other can have the light.
Closed