Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Skruffy44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default food contest plz help me

after somebody won a food contest how do you give them the food? or how do you find out their webkinz user name to give them the food plz help me plz:cs:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: food contest plz help me

ok you say 'Add me on Webkinz, my ID is ____' they tell you, go on WW and go to ur Kinzchat phone and add them, thats a request, if they accept, they are ur friend and u can send! if u need their ID just ask
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
Skruffy44 is an unknown quantity at this point

so you ask the person who won there user name or do they ask you what there name is

---------- Skruffy44 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

r u sure have u tried this before

Last edited by Skruffy44; 03-23-2008 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #4
legalcat

Skruffy, the person needs to be added to your radio..

You can ask them if they know how to do it and give them YOUR Webkinz id and they can add you..

If not, you ask them for THEIR webkinz ID and you add them... to add them, login to Webkinz, click on the little radio next to the help button on the bottom right. Once it pops up, click Connect. Once it connects click ADD then type in the persons name... -- now it sends them a friend request and the person has to log on to their account and accept it..

Once they accept it you log back on and you get a note that the person accepted and now their name is on your radio... sometimes you have to relog... to make sure it is there you can CONNECT on your radio again and then you see their name in your friends list...

---------- legalcat added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Once the person is on your list, then you go to Kinz Post and put the food items in the boxes and then go to the next page and select their name from the list... make sure you are only sending the food they won in the contest, dont send any other items as contests are only allowed to be for food unless its an official contest...

Last edited by legalcat; 03-23-2008 at 03:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed