Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 02:53 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Floating Items??

I have three floating items--all in different rooms----for about a month or longer. I'm not calling GANZ, though.......I figure, one day, they will just stop floating! LOL!!!
Also, I keep thinking that one day I might have to call GANZ for a really serious problem, so I'd ask them about the floating items, then!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #12
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

yeah, it's like some kind of weird glitch, it goes away next time you enter
Old 11-02-2007, 02:58 PM   #13
Pincake is
Gifted

cindycat101 is a jewel in the roughcindycat101 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, there's some tea pot in the office that NEVER leaves no matter how many times i log out.
cindycat101 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2007, 08:42 PM   #14
AllIWantForxmas
Gifted

AllIWantForxmas is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to get very upset when this happened, but now I just try to be patient and eventually they go back where they belong. Good luck!
AllIWantForxmas is offline Male
Old 11-11-2007, 02:45 AM   #15
MlrGrl
Gift Guru

MlrGrl will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: Floating Items??

I just had this happen to me, so I actually know the answer to this one! LOL

All you have to do it go to the customer support area of www.webkinz.com & click on 'I have an item stuck" - or something like that.

The direct link is: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php

I got an email back stating that they'd look into it, but it could be 2-3 days. It was about 3.

My 6 yr old just informed me that her Zingoz-in-a-box has also been stuck in her room for a couple days. I told her we'd wait one more day, then email them just to make sure the sticking wasn't on my end.

Hope that helps!

:husky:
Old 11-11-2007, 02:55 AM   #16
van
Webkinz :)

vanessajoyce is on a distinguished road

Yes, this happens to me constantly. (And I can't help myself, I like to put things on cabinets and pedestals, etc.) Usually when I fill out the "Customer Service" --> "I have an item stuck!" area, Ganz fixes it, but I've had a Goober's Lab trophy and a Charm Forest tree stuck in a room now for a couple weeks and no answer from Ganz for all my emails. I just avoid that room because it bugs the ****ens out of me every time I see it.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:05 AM   #17
Gift Guru
SScarb9747 will become famous soon enough

This has happened to me many times. Sometimes they get unstuck on their own, but sometimes Ganz does have to fix the problem. The best thing is to E-mail Ganz, and be patient for them to work on it.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:12 AM   #18
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 

Maybe this will help some of you. Go to the thread below and read post #5 by Meadowlark. It addresses how to get the things back that are floating outside of your room. I followed the suggestion and was able to get back a Goober's Lab trophy that was floating outside my room.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...4.html?t=90824

Hope it helps.
Closed