Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default flagging....

to bring attention to a post, we flag it, right? i think the message that pops up is a little misleading though it says use this flag only to report things that don't belong on WI, when in reality we use it to notify mods of a thread etc. i was thinking that the message could be changed a litttle. instead of the whole paragraph on the different kinds of bad behaviour, i was thinking the message could be altered to say the this was also how to bring attention to the mods....because i have recently seen several newer members asking how to bring attention to a post, so when i said flag it, they said the post was not inappropriate and did not want to get the thread maker in trouble, because the message threw them off

just an idea.....
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: flagging....

Good thought, I'm always scared to report things because IDK if they really want me to!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Hmmm...I haven't ever flagged anything, so I didn't know what the message read. Maybe a mod/administrator could clarify for you.

Questions can only be answered if they are Asked.

Happy Wednesday!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
I'm a boy, not a
canesrule06 is just really nicecanesrule06 is just really nice

good idea bob, i don't like reporting either, luckily i havent had to

Last edited by canesrule06; 02-11-2009 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: i had to edit for unknown reasons
canesrule06 is offline Male
Old 02-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

i was wondering about that although i have never done that idk really.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-11-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
e love
Gift Trainee

Laydee is on a distinguished road

I've never actually flagged anything before, but I like your thinking.

Lets see what Justin thinks.
Laydee is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Here's what the message says when you click the flag.

Note: This is to be used for bringing a post or activity to the attention of the WI Staff. This can be for concerns about scamming, breaking the rules, rudeness, harassment, fighting, etc. Basically, if there's something you see that doesn't look like it belongs here, report it!!

....But certainly, click the flag *anytime* you need the attention of a staff member.

Last edited by Gingerly; 02-11-2009 at 05:51 PM..
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 10:05 PM   #8
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

thanks for posting the message for all to see gingerly

i just thought the message seemed a little "scary" if you were trying to report something "good"
Old 02-11-2009, 10:06 PM   #9
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Good idea!

I do agree with Gingerly though. It might frighten off some of the newer members, I agree.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Good idea!

I do agree with Gingerly though. It might frighten off some of the newer members, I agree.

thanks for your supprot dogluver!

and congrats on another well earned rep bar!
Closed