Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Default filter for sent private messages.

I recently started using the filter for recieved pms, and I find it really useful when deleting pms, or looking for certain pms.
However, I noticed that there is not a filter for pms that you have sent. I think that would be really helpful to have.

Instead of putting in the sender of the pm when you're filtering, you would put in whoever you sent the message to.

Sorry for it being such a short explination and suggestion.
What are your guys' opinions?
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: filter for sent private messages.

hmm... I don't get what you mean.. sorry.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Totally! We should have it!
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 08-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #4

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

That's a great idea! It would be reall helpful and useful at times when I have to sort through all my sent PMs.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
Call me Tully

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
hmm... I don't get what you mean.. sorry.
At the bottom of your list of pms, there is a filter. This is a screenshot of it -
Click the image to open in full size.

However, filtering it by who sent the message is only useful for your recieved messages, because if you want to sort through your sent ones it wouldn't do much good because you sent all of your pms.
I think it would be useful for sorting through messages that you sent. Instead of typing in who sent the message, you could type in who recieved the message.

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
Totally! We should have it!
View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl890
That's a great idea! It would be reall helpful and useful at times when I have to sort through all my sent PMs.
Thank you guys for posting (:
Old 08-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #6

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Oh! I see what you mean. (; Yeah, that's a great idea. (:
Old 08-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #7
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Great idea/explanation!!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #8
Call me Tully

View Post Originally Posted by Beetlike
Oh! I see what you mean. (; Yeah, that's a great idea. (:
View Post Originally Posted by vansquez

Great idea/explanation!!
Thank you guys (:
Old 08-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

That's a great idea. I've often wished for this too. Filtering the Sent PM's according to the Recipient instead of the Sender (who is always you).
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #10

MusicLover101 has a spectacular aura about

i dont really get what your saying.. but im sure its like an awesome idea xD pie for you! -throws pie in your face-
MusicLover101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, momo ducky!, ♥musiclover101likespie♥