Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Gift Guru
sdrabbitry15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default figurines help!

i just got my figurines today.... i started entering them... i put the wooden display case on the wall ...now i don't have all of them entered, but i wanted to put some of them away so i went to put them in the room. they will go in the room but only on the floor they will not go on the wall in the case. do you have to have them all entered for them to go to the case? or is there a trick to get them to jump into the case?? please help! don't want all my animals tripping over all these figurines.. LOL...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
Figisigi18 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: figurines help!

I don't know but have you tried to putting your mouse ON the case while holding the figurine?? ??? I don't know...
Old 02-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
Gift Guru
soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Your figurine needs to be in your dock. The case needs to be on the wall. Have your pet wall to the display case & it will open like the fridges do. You will see the outlines of the figurines. Then you drag the figurines from your dock into the case. Hope this helps!
Old 02-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #4
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru
AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

You have to click on the case, and it will bring you to an up close visual of the case (like you were going into a dresser or something), and then drag your figurine into the case.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:33 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
wwfgirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened with me, too. I finally got one in but I was so frustrated I didn't even realize that I had done it until a recently so my advice is to just keep trying different things and keep a list of what doesn't work until you figure it out. Hope this helps!
Old 02-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
kittylov123 will become famous soon enough

I had the same problem once I got mine. Do you have anything in front of it? Remove the item, get your pet close to wall. Start click on it until you get it. Until you get it you should see boxes. Just put it in the middle and it should end up somewhere in one of the boxes, then your done!
kittylov123 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 11:05 PM   #7
Look world I'm
Gift Guru
marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

It is a little trickier than putting stuff in the fridge., but keeping trying you will get it in there...
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-18-2008, 03:34 PM   #8

You can always try and log out and log back in and remove the figurines from the room....I believe they do have to be in your dock to be placed in the wooden display case....I hope this helps....
Old 02-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #9

First, put your figurine into the dock. Once there, put the showcase into your room. Then drag and put the figurine from the dock to the case. It should be in there. It took me a while before I found that out. Thanks.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #10

is there another code to download the actual figurine? maybe its just a glitch but to be sure i would call or email ganz