Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

Default A few reasons why the TEN LETTER RULE is a GOOD thing!!!!!! Please come here if you are against the ten letter rule this may change your mind!!!!!

I know that alot of WI users are against the ten letter rule. I am most certainly not!!! You probably think im crazy, but i bet after you read this post, you will change your mind!!!

One of the reasons that the ten-letter rule is a GOOD thing:

Without the ten-letter rule, there would be VERY little gifted members or gifted gurus. Becoming gifted takes at least 50 helpful informative posts. A post with under ten characters CAN NOT be helpful. It is almost impossible!!! This is ten characters: *** ** *** Without a period and including spaces (yes, spaces count as a character). How can a post so small or smaller be very helpful? It cant. So with the ten character rule, it makes us post longer posts and have a bigger chance of them being helpful or informative.

Another reason why its a GOOD thing:

If there was no ten-letter rule, many users would be abusing it. Every thread on WI would look like a chat thread!!!

EX:

#1. How do you post contests?

#2. IDK

#3. huh?

#4. ???

#5. get gifted

#6. yup ^

#7. You go and apply to become gifted, and if you get accepted, you becaome a trainee, and go through the training process. Once the mods and GC;s think ur ready, you become gifted. Then you can post contests in the Prizes galore section!!! If you dont want to post in that section or become gifted, you can post in the member contests for food section!

#8. Exactly what USERNAME INSERT HERE said!

#9. Thanx USERNAME INSERT HERE!

See, only 1 very helpful post! And most of them were under 10 characters so it looked like a chat thread!!! If you want to chat, go to the DCT.

Another reason:
The ten-letter rule our threads fun!!!! For example, if someone had a poll, and they were expecting answers and peoples thoughts, if most of the people who posted just put a 1 or a 3 for what # their choice was it would be a pretty boring thread. Now, with the ten letter rule, our answers would be some-what long and answer more things!!! Then the thread is fun!!!

Now, do you see my point? We NEED the ten-letter rule!!! Its for the better of all of us!!!!! Please post your thoughts and oppinions on this thread! Dont be afraid to express your feelings, but keep everything nice and appropriate. Feel free to rate if you want!

WI USERS THAT THINK THE 10-LETTER RULE IS GOOD

WI USERS THAT ARE STILL AGAINST THE 10-LETTER RULE ~sigh~

webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Default Re: A few reasons why the TEN LETTER RULE is a GOOD thing!!!!!! Please come here if you are against the ten letter rule this may change your mind!!!!!

You're absolutely right! The ten letter rule makes wi users get in the habit of writing longer, and thoughtful messages to the other members
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A few reasons why the TEN LETTER RULE is a GOOD thing!!!!!! Please come here if you are against the ten letter rule this may change your mind!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Skydreamer
You're absolutely right! The ten letter rule makes wi users get in the habit of writing longer, and thoughtful messages to the other members
Thank you for understanding!!! I wil add you to the lsit!!!
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Closed