Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Frannzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Question A few Questions about Webkinz

I'm pretty sure this is the right place...if not, please lock it. So. here are my questions:

1. When I got into my room it siad I got a gift, or something, and it was on my Welcome Dock, I think? How do I get there?
2. I saw somewhere that you could search for shops and items, but I can't find a search bar. Does that mean there are more shops than the W shop and the Curio shop?
3. I have an extra ball card in my items. How do I use it?

Thank-you so much for your help! I'll be a lot less confused once I have these cleared up.

Of course, I'll probably just think up new questions after that....
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: A few Questions about Webkinz

1. The dock is at the bottom of the screen, and you have to drag the box in your room to open it. I think that is what you were asking
2.There is the W Shop and Curio shop, which is where you can buy virtual items, using kinzcash (the virtual currency) The other shop is the Code Shop, where if you buy an accersory (ie:clothes, lip gloss, charm) they come with a code, and you enter the code there.
3.No idea.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 01:04 PM   #3

Thank-you for your help. I can't seem to find my box in my room, though....maybe I just couldn't see it. I'll go look.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:04 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Here, I can post a picture to help you out.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:08 PM   #5

That would be great, thanks.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:15 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Okay, near the bottom, there is a red square around the area labeled dock, is what they are refering to. When you look, you should see what looks like a gift box inside one of those smaller squares. To open the present, click on it, and drag it into your room. If you are interested in trading items on Webkinz World in the future, than I advise saving what is in the box, even if you do not like it.

let me know if you need anything else.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 12-31-2007 at 01:19 PM..
Old 12-31-2007, 01:20 PM   #7

Oh..are my items in the dock then, or is it a different thing? Because there's no box.

Maybe my screen is cutting it off?

I'm sorry. Its probably a dumb question.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:22 PM   #8
Gift Guru

No question is ever dumb, we were all new to this at one point or another. Your items should be in your dock. Can you see everything that is in the picture?
Old 12-31-2007, 01:25 PM   #9

Yes, I can see them. The picture wasn't showing up before.

I guess I just didn't get a box. Thanks for all you help! I'll see on one of the help pages if I can contact someone to get my box.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:26 PM   #10
Gift Guru

You can try logging out and logging back in to see if you get one. There are lots of glitches like that, where things do not show up unless you log out. Let us know how it works out.
Closed