Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Talking A few ideas for Justin and Wendy~~REVISED AND REWRITTEN~~

Okay here is my thing.
I think this site is great and all. But I think they should have more levels in what you can be. Like there are way too many Webkinz status people. It makes it hard to get noticed.(It seems at least to me) I think they should make like a couple more levels. Like make:
Webkinz Guru, Webkinz Afficianado, for those who contribute a lot. Or maybe a status for those who contribute to front page news.
I know moderators and adminastrators are great but I think they should make a special 'board' persay of non-moderator/administrators to help make descisions or provide opinions on the site.

Okay listen I am not saying it is impossible to get noticed I am just saying that it is more difficult to get extreme status when there are tons of us. Just to make that clear.

Please I would like your opinions!
~DTF95

Okay that is just tooo contraversial let me try this again!!

So I think they should make up some new names. Like:
Webkinz Wonder, Webkinz Afficianado.
These should be decided if you are to upgrade a new level by a moderator, adminastrator, founder or really any staff member. This will not be done by quantity of posts but quality!

Also I hope this will be taken better than the old.
Please post about what you think about this.
~DTF95

P.S. Thanks all of you who posted before, you weighed in greatly even though you all said the same thing!

Last edited by DTF95; 09-27-2008 at 07:56 PM..
DTF95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: A few ideas for Justin and Wendy

I'll have to disagree with you on this one.

I know tons of people who have Webkinz status that get noticed all the time. And, if you contribute enough to get a special status, then you will be noticed, whether you are a webkinz, or gifted, or a GC, etc.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #3
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know what you mean -Lilypad.
I myself made it to the front page and gotten noticed but still.
What do you think about the other idea.
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2008, 08:16 PM   #4

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DTF95
Okay here is my thing.
I think this site is great and all. But I think they should have more levels in what you can be. Like there are way too many Webkinz status people. It makes it hard to get noticed.(It seems at least to me) I think they should make like a couple more levels. Like make:
Webkinz Guru, Webkinz Afficianado, for those who contribute a lot. Or maybe a status for those who contribute to front page news.
I know moderators and adminastrators are great but I think they should make a special 'board' persay of non-moderator/administrators to help make descisions or provide opinions on the site.

Please I would like your opinions!
~DTF95
Yeah, when you get 10,000 posts you should get the label 'Webkinz Master'! That would e awesome!!!
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad

I know tons of people who have Webkinz status that get noticed all the time. And, if you contribute enough to get a special status, then you will be noticed, whether you are a webkinz, or gifted, or a GC, etc.
I agree with that.
Anyone can be noticed.
Jake is offline Male
Old 09-26-2008, 08:22 PM   #6
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

I think they should bring back that status where you're not an adult so you can't become an admin or mod but you contribute alot to the forum. I forget what it's called, I think Merythen was one, but not sure.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:26 PM   #7
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with -Lilypad...

It doesn't matter what rank you are. Webkinz are regular users... like everybody. Gifted/Gift Trainees/Gift Guru's are just users who use the Gift Exchange.. it's not like they're more important then regular users.. they're regular users too.
Nobody will read a post with advice.. then look up at their ranking and say 'ohh... they're only a webkinz, all this information is wrong and not informative'. It matters on what you say, not what you are.
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #8

beachrox will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad

Yes, sorry, but I am disagreeing too.
Not ALL members get niticed just because they have Moderator, Administrator, Gift Guru, ect. Status.
We should all be noticed, no matter what status. Yes, Staff gets noticed more. But there are a lot of member on Webkinz Insider. And they are active. Webkinz DO get noticed. Not for their status, but for the things they do.
beachrox is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #9
is kinda back...

Talking Re: A few ideas for Justin and Wendy

View Post Originally Posted by Wingless Dream
Yeah, when you get 10,000 posts you should get the label 'Webkinz Master'! That would e awesome!!!
That is what I mean! It would be more fun with fun names like that!
View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
I agree with that.
Anyone can be noticed.
I am not saying you can't be noticed. I am just saying it is harder.
View Post Originally Posted by naomiglasc
I think they should bring back that status where you're not an adult so you can't become an admin or mod but you contribute alot to the forum. I forget what it's called, I think Merythen was one, but not sure.
Uhhhhhhh! Everyone is interpreting this wroing!!!!!!!!!
I mean that I think it would be better to have more levels. I am not saying that it is impossible to be noticed it is just that mods and admins seem to get more posts when they post.
~DTF95

Last edited by DTF95; 09-26-2008 at 08:40 PM..
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #10
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I agree with Lilypad. I think that plenty of people that are webkinz get noticed. I also think that it would be confusing as to which level would come before the next!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Closed