Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: Feeling Down...

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
everything like that has always been blocked at my school.
Young kids do go on some of those sites, and it's hard to not allow it.
They are often exposed to that type of stuff one way or another.
Mine too. Me, and my friends, loves youtube and miniclip, but it got to graphics and "phoof" they were gone from the school computers and everyone's still made about it. =\
oon23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #12
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

Pugs don't be sad. The only person that you can control is you and as long as you know that your being a good person and not doing those things that those other kids are doing you should feel happy!

Last edited by kelbel75; 01-17-2009 at 11:38 AM..
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #13

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, everyone. I just don't understand why they do it.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #14
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
Thanks, everyone. I just don't understand why they do it.

-Pugs
Usually it's because:
1. They think it's cool.
2. They've heard other people say it and think it gives them reason to say it too.
3. They don't know what it means, so they just say it anyway.

or other stuff.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:43 AM   #15

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, WhiteT (can I call you that?) xD, if not I'll call you WhiteTerrierFan.

-Pugs
Old 01-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #16
WhiteTerrierFan

You're welcome, and yes you can call me that.
It's actually my nickname here anyway. xD
Old 01-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #17
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks pugs- I agree. We should all be kids! This is a Webkinz forum. Even for adults on here, everyone should have the inner child here on WI.
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #18

Thanks, you two.

Wow! 85 Webkinz! That's cool. I wouldn't be able to keep track.

-Pugs
Old 01-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #19
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

ahhh, It is ok! Pugs, WI is trying harder to jot say any of those bad words. And I will tell you that I am always reporting when I see the bad words. And I ope that you will see we are trying hard!
feel better soon,
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #20
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with you pugs. Sometimes I've seen little children that use words I would never dream of saying. Then again, this is coming from a goodie goodie who says OMiGOSH. Sometimes I feel like the world is spinning too fast to keep up. Sigh. -looks down at little kids- Remember not to say anything you don't want people to say to you. x)
Closed