Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Feeling Down...

Hi, I'm PugsRock, but you can call me Pugs.

I have been noticing some things going on. Sometimes you can tell if someone is older of younger than you, but with what I've seen, I'm in the middle.

I read lots of threads about bad words, and how those should get 'starred' too. But some comments are:

Quote:
Oh, really? I understand, but even 7 year olds say worse things than the bad words allowed on here.
I also saw this:

Quote:
the term PMS?
Now, I'm smart for my age! I'm in advanced classes, and I have no idea what that means. I've never said a bad word in my life. I'm not allowed to say... another way of saying 'stinks' that gets starred out on WI.

What is this world coming to? It makes be very angry when I saw a Kindergartener with her envy cell phone. And when kids younger than me say bad words, that gets me upset.

So, since we're all here, why don't we just be kids! Stop saying these things; sometimes it makes me want to cry.

Try not to post mean comments on this thread.

-Pugs

Last edited by PugsRock; 01-17-2009 at 10:39 AM..
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Feeling Down...

Pugs do not be sad! There is no need. Thet are just words, simple letters put together. They are not very nice because of what we have made them. I do not like to see stared out words in posts either. I do not use them either. Do not be sad though!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #3

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Hey Pugs, its ok! You are really nice! Thank you for being nice, and yes! That is a good idea!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 01-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Very good point...

I never, ever use bad language... cause well... its bad

and I know how you feel like, I'm seeing 5 year olds going on youtube and seeing some innappropriate stuff!

Last edited by dotdotduck; 01-17-2009 at 10:58 AM..
Old 01-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
luv14webkinz

aww, don't be sad! i agree! some people who can say that should save it for home, not a kid's forum. so, you really, just took the words out of my mouth! do not be sad!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #6
WhiteTerrierFan

Don't be sad about it, it's really their decision if they are going to say stuff like that. If you see someone saying something really bad, just report it and the mods/admins can decide if it's appropriate or not. Everything will be okay. (:
Old 01-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #7

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, you guys!

Whenever we get free time in school the first thing the kids do is go on Youtube or Addicting Games.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
Thanks, you guys!

Whenever we get free time in school the first thing the kids do is go on Youtube or Addicting Games.

-Pugs
I'm talking about very, very, very young kids... and I bet their parents don't even know...

we used to be able to go on youtube, addicting games, miniclip, myspace, facebook, webkinz, and all forum websites, but over the summer the school board voted to block all of them
Old 01-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #9
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Don't be sad. It isn't your fault! There are kids on here! People should think about that!
oon23 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #10
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I'm talking about very, very, very young kids... and I bet their parents don't even know...

we used to be able to go on youtube, addicting games, miniclip, myspace, facebook, webkinz, and all forum websites, but over the summer the school board voted to block all of them
everything like that has always been blocked at my school.
Young kids do go on some of those sites, and it's hard to not allow it.
They are often exposed to that type of stuff one way or another.
Closed