Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Feedback for flagged post

I don't know if there are a lot of posts that get flagged every day so maybe it would be too much trouble, but I think it would be nice to get a PM to either acknowledge that the flag was appropriate or explain if it wasn't. I recently flagged a new thread in Help that looked to be an advertisement related to smoking including a link; it quickly disappeared. Today there was a new thread that asked for ideas about increasing one's WW inventory but included a request for 'cool items' to be sent to two WWIDs; I didn't flag it but it is gone too. (I chose to take them at face value and give a sincere response for ideas.) What would be the right thing for WI members to do with posts like these? I greatly appreciate all that WI staff does to keep this website true to its purpose, and want to help in this effort. Thanks.
WetNose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Feedback for flagged post

Well, you did do the right thing by flagging an inappropriate thread, and you should flag trade type posts too, in this case it was flagged already or we caught it. We delete those things or respond to them whichever the case may be, just as fast as we can, sometimes before they are flagged. If you are asking can we then also PM the flagger, I'm not sure why that is necessary, and would take up extra time we don't always have. We appreciate the help we get from the flag system and it works great, but unfortunately we can't personally thank or acknowledge every flagger. And I may be misunderstanding the question.
Long story short, If it looks wrong, flag it please.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Thanks for the posts. I always wondered about the flags.

Kas
kaslina is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks Jennielou!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 07:25 AM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

Looks like Jennie has it covered. My advice is keep red-flagging though someone may have done it, because you can never be quite sure!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 05-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I flagged somebody who was giving out age and asking for age........
I'm glad I did. We want this site safe!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 12:28 PM   #7
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

You should always flag inappropriate threads/posts so that a mod/admin/etc can see
Old 05-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #8
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Honestly, I don't like how the flagging system works. A LOT of times on a busy DCT, people can get wild, and it gets inappropriate FAST. I flag these posts and even though a ton of moderators are on, the whole situation is ignored for a really, really long time. It's really irritating.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz
Honestly, I don't like how the flagging system works. A LOT of times on a busy DCT, people can get wild, and it gets inappropriate FAST. I flag these posts and even though a ton of moderators are on, the whole situation is ignored for a really, really long time. It's really irritating.
You need to remember that being a Mod/Admin is all voluntary work. They also have real life to deal with. They are doing the best they can--which is already a fantastic job.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2011, 06:53 PM   #10
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
You need to remember that being a Mod/Admin is all voluntary work. They also have real life to deal with. They are doing the best they can--which is already a fantastic job.
Agreed. Everyone has a life outside of WI. Thanks Jennielou, I never did understand the flagging system.
doggoneit is offline Female
Closed