Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #21
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Favorites Menu ?

That's a great idea!
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #22
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

That's a REALLY great idea! I know a lot of members including myself PM some people way more than others, so that would be really helpful. Very creative, Lake
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Hello everyone!
I was unable to find something like it on the vBulletin website, but I'm sure I could of easily overlooked it.
I was hoping a "favorites" menu could be added. Perhaps it could feature the members' names who you private message the most. I know some people may argue that this is just another way to cut corners and get us out of typing a few extra letters, but I think it'd be a convenient option that could be used for quick messages.

Here is a general idea of what I mean:
(really bad star icon on my part. )

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for looking!
I am in it
I like this Idea and I know who can create a rad looking star
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #24
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Nice idea! It wouldn't hurt to add this.

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat20
I am in it
I like this Idea and I know who can create a rad looking star
Yup, you could make a wonderful star! You're great at graphic designing!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 03-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #25
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that would be excellent. Awesome idea.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #26
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Good idea! That would be useful too (:
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #27

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Thats a really smart idea! I'd love to see the feature in the near future!
A favorites menu would be reallu usefull for people who love to PM or something. I usually PM around the same people,so its no doubt that I would for sure use it! Thanks for sharing with us Lake!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #28
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Great idea! It would be very useful...
Old 03-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #29
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

That's great, because I have a few friends that I PM alot.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #30
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

That would be really cool!
labsrock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, kumori sundavhor was here