Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 09:07 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Farmville Insider?

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
How many Insiders do they manage?
Five right now. They just opened two very recently.

I agree, it isn't practical for two reasons:

1. Justin and Wendy manage enough sites already.
and
2. Personal information is an issue. Since it's on Facebook, people may unintentionally give out a lot pf personal info.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #42

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

This is a nice idea, but I have to agree with Dixiecup on this one.
But I had no clue the owners here owned other Insiders! I'll have to check them out, too. (:
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #43
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guidekittyhub54 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
they already know how to keep them things under control,these things do pop up on here to.It could be a huge rule your reminded of everytime you visit the website,and get banned for saying usernames.Farmville also has a website,called farmville.com

Yes,this is true.It was a good idea though!
I totally agree. Plus, little kids can't have Facebooks, so it would mainly be for teens and adults. Its a nice idea-but I think it just wouldn't work out very well. Plus, what else would be on it besides all the items or people with there farms?
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #44
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Nooooooo. It's unsafe, I mean this will lead to sharing facebooks with one another. I KNOW Justin and Wendy don't want people on the websites they own becoming unsafe...
Jake is offline Male
Old 05-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #45
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I love farmville its cute,but I wouldn't add it to here its not webkinz related,lol,could be unsafe for kids!
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 07:29 AM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Remember not to make assumptions. The viruses could have come from another site altogether.

Actually I did not assume. I know of alot of people all affected by the the same exact virus. If you would like google it and you will see the articles written in Reuters and PC World on this topic. It is becoming a huge problem for many facebook users.
Joani is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #47
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Actually I did not assume. I know of alot of people all affected by the the same exact virus. If you would like google it and you will see the articles written in Reuters and PC World on this topic. It is becoming a huge problem for many facebook users.

Never 100% believe what you read on the internet.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 05-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Never 100% believe what you read on the internet.

HaHaHa yeah I always say the same thing. But this is not something I read on the internet. It was in PC World magazine. I read it in black and white. I just suggested looking it up on google because it was a couple of months ago and I don't think I still have the issue it was in. Anyway, there are always problems with any of the social networking sites not just facebook.
Joani is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 08:15 AM   #49
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

How about you create your own ? You can make one on WordPress.com — Get a Free Blog Here, or Google 'good forum making sites'.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #50
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I agree with some people here... it's owned by facebook, and Justin and Wendy already have their hands full.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed