Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #31

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: Fall festival on WI???

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun!! I hope that they do it this year too, great idea!
i_like_pie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #32
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
Don't forget that Robert from Ameriwade is going to be doing his giveaway contest on October 1st!! That's this Thursday, great prizes too!
Can you believe next Thursday is October already?

Yeah the prizes are going to be great.

I just wanted to ask because if they could do it, it would take forever to send stuff to the wigifts 3 at a time. I sent out some PMs but never heard anything back. I'm staying hopefullyl though.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:04 AM   #33
ctnf
Webkinz :)

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really like this idea. I think it would be so much fun! Did WI do this last year?
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #34

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Great idea. My son and I only got a total of 6 leaves. Thanks to those offering to share prizes.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #35
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think that's a great idea! Maybe have some leaves floating across random parts of the forum, if you catch one, you could be entered to win a whole package of Fall Fest items on WW!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #36
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yeah I know they did something last halloween and from what people said they did the leaf drop here too.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #37
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

That would be awesome! I was just thinking about that, and since I'm on Webkinz Insider all the time, it wouldn't be hard for me to find leaves!

I unfortunately didn't get any leaves from the Fall Festival. This would be great for people like me who weren't able to get any leaves!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #38

Angel4eva has a spectacular aura about

I wish we could do this. That would be wonderful. Great idea!
Angel4eva is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #39
PEEP!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
That would be awesome! I was just thinking about that, and since I'm on Webkinz Insider all the time, it wouldn't be hard for me to find leaves!

I unfortunately didn't get any leaves from the Fall Festival. This would be great for people like me who weren't able to get any leaves!
That's why I wanted to help do this. I got really really lucky and some people got nothing. I really hate that people had to walk away from something fun disappointed.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #40
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Count me in! I caught almost 500 leaves, so I would love to share with people who did not catch that many. Webkinz is only fun when it's fun for EVERYONE!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed