Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #11
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Fake Moderator/Admin on site?

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Remember not to discuss why members were banned and what went on last night.
Just a friendly reminder. We don't want to bring up the "bad memories" I think the mods and admins that saw it along with the members would rather not discuss such things again. Also, its against the rules to discuss why members were banned.
Anywho...

I do think that's a good idea.

But I agree with Ali too.
I'm sort of torn between the two options. LOL.
I mean I think its a great idea to have it look like one is online, but like Ali said one might be online. I do think that there are times when no staff members are online. Because everyone has different schedules and people need to sleep sometimes! xD
Also, if it did work wouldn't trolls figure out (if they were watching it) that its a fake?
They might read a thread like this or something and realize its a fake.
Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
if that's possible i think it would be a good idea

since those trollers are banned now, we can't talk about them.
also i'd like to add that mods and admins aren't always online, although they are more than 90% of the time.
I just thought you couldn't mention usernames. Sorry!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think that's a good idea.
I also would add that if trollers ever start their garbage, just IGNORE THEM. They are looking for a reaction. Just totally ignore them.. no comments at all. Just report it.
Yes, and never quote them. As mods\admins mentioned before, it just makes a bigger mess that they have to clean up.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

I don't think that this started last night. A few weeks ago, I saw a very inappropriate picture a few weeks ago. My mom said that my dad might have seen something about WI being hacked on the news, but I'm not sure.
Princess Pony is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Princess Pony
I don't think that this started last night. A few weeks ago, I saw a very inappropriate picture a few weeks ago. My mom said that my dad might have seen something about WI being hacked on the news, but I'm not sure.
It was most definitely last night, at about 10 est.
There are often different groups of trollers, and I believe there were 1 or 2 attacks sometime in the summer, maybe more.

The last hacking of WI I remember was over a year ago. That one was annoying
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I love this idea. Even if there was a mod and admin on, it's not like it would hurtto have a fake one on all the time.
View Post Originally Posted by Princess Pony
...the news?
Old 10-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Our best defense is You, our good WI members. We operate on the flag system. If you see anything inappropriate, please... just flag it (and please, don't quote it!)
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i have a dream ♥