Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 04:23 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: An Extended "About Me"?

nice idea, but not gonna happen, unfortunately.
Andykinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #22
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

I love this idea every time someone posts it. I wish they could find a way to make it possible.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #23
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Maybe, but do you know how many people will update theirs every day, making it a pain for moderators?
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #24
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

That'd be cool, though I can understand how it wouldn't be easy to moderate. But it would be nice if they had the question, like:

What is your favorite color?

And then you could choose from a list of answers, like "Blue, pink, green, yellow, light blue, navy, hot pink, light pink, forest green, gold, red, maroon"... so on and so forth.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 03-19-2010 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: typo...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #25
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
That'd be cool, though I can understand how it wouldn't be easy to moderate. But it would be nice if they had the question, like:

What is your favorite color?

And then you could choose from a list of answers, like "Blue, pink, green, yellow, light blue, navy, hot pink, light pink, forest green, gold, red, maroon"... so on and so forth.
yup.
What if the mods made choices for you to pick?
Favorite webkinz? *drop-down menu of webkinz* *click favorite webkinz* *confirm* TA-DA!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 03-28-2010, 04:59 AM   #26
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Sounds like a neat idea. I'm all for the pre-made questions, but not so sure about the mod approved about me thing. There are thousands of members, and approving a bunch of about mes, would be a lot of work and waste of time, lol. Plus, if they weren't approved a lot of ages, towns, and other personal info, I'm sure, would be put in their about me's...You can always get to know someone by just chatting with them..About Me's are just basically ASKING for personal info, in my opinion. Nice thread, though I really like the pre-made questions, idea.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 05:00 AM   #27
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
yup.
What if the mods made choices for you to pick?
Favorite webkinz? *drop-down menu of webkinz* *click favorite webkinz* *confirm* TA-DA!
I love the pre-made answers as well..That way no inappropriate or personal information can be said in the questions...
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #28
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I really like that idea, but AGAIN, there's the issues with mods and moderating those parts of the profiles. We already have a "Hi, my name is Joe" section, so it won't be COMPLETELY necessary. Also, VB might not support that. If we ever do get that, it would probably be a good idea to come with a report button incase a member comes across anything inappropriate in those.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 10:03 AM   #29
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I think that'd be a really cool idea.

but...

It has been suggested before, but the Staff say no because it would be very hard to keep track of what everybody posted and making sure they weren't sharing any personal info. I like how you suggested that we have the Staff check our's over before we post it, but I'm sure they have much more better and important things to be doing, sorry...

I still like the idea and wish it were possible.
i agree with dotdotduck. nice thinking though, rachel! (;
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #30

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I definitely agree! I am a member to another site that has an extended section and I'd love to share a bit more about myself on here too! i.e, There could be a little section for you favorite webkinz, your nickname, hobbies/interests, etc.
brtswim is offline Female
Closed