Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 AM   #11
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: everyone's a critict.

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
Have you ever had an idea you thought was a really great one, and then some person, posts saying its not possibe and instanty puts you down. Usually, they are pretty negitive about it also. It hurts my feelings, I mean honestly, who's wouldn't it?

I know that this person is just being skeptical, and trying to be realistic. But, what would this section be without some imagination. It just, is so hard to swallow a post like, 'I think this wont work, I mean really? Besides, V-Bulletin doesn't even do that.'

If you disagree atleast be descent about it. Its insulting! Just think about someone's feelings before you go and post your own opinion.

Hope you agree!

Hope
Rep! I agree! Whenever it's not an option I'll be like "Great Idea! I hope this is an option on vBulletin!"
People have to say it nicely
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thank you so much for all of the sweet posts you have left on this thread, I just want to let those people whom are guilty of this bad behavior realize that it is very hurtful. Again! Thanks for posting!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 07:37 PM   #13
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I agree with you.

Two thumbs up for a great thread.

- harrypotterfan101
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 07:40 PM   #14
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

why thank you harrypotterfan! )
Old 04-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #15
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Reading all of your posts it makes me think of something, the old folks use to say... you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Perhaps the negative poster doesn't mean to be rude, but they are in such a hurry to make their point that they fail to realize how they come across to the other person. However, regardless of what topic is being discussed rudeness is never a good policy. However, something that I would like to add is that just because something may not be possible today does not make it impossible in the future.
I agree, it might just be a matter of running out of time.. Sometimes I come off as negative just because I run out of time as I am typing. I just end the post as quick as possible so that I haven't wasted all my time typing, but I may forget to add something nice to the end. Thanks to the OP for bringing this up. We should all try to be a little more positive about each other's suggestions.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have to agree. I try to say it nicely. Of course, there is a fine line between being mean, and the person taking any negative comment as harsh criticism. But if they are completely out of line, plain rude, and it seems they are just "out to get you," it's not right.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #17
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes--people have the ability to disagree politely
like dreamb just said on another thread : if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all!

On America's Next Top Model , Mr. Jay said this, "Ten people are going to tell you not to do it one way and Ten people are going to tell you to do it another way. You can't please everybody!" i just thought of that quote when i read the title of this thread
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I agree.

When I think or know that a suggestion wouldn't be an option for vBulletin, I say something like:

"This really is a great suggestion, I would enjoy this, and you've put some great thoughts into this post. However, I'm not quite sure this would be an option for vBulletin... you may have to ask Justin. Either way, lovely suggestion. "
I agree

I especially like how Ave phrased it, much nicer then Ive seen some people say it
Munchies is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #19
♥♥
Gifted

Ave did a fine job phrasing it, thanks Ave!
Old 04-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #20
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

I agree. Let a mod take care of it.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be nice