Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #11
Gig 'Em Aggies!
Webkinz :)
 
Cheerkate1's Avatar
Cheerkate1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

i TOTALLY agree with you. ppl should be able to make their own decisions and other ppl shouldn't second-guess them




View Post Originally Posted by CGrocks
I disagree,
if someone wants to buy from the e-store that is THEIR buisness. We don't need to tell them not too. They want to, they can. They dont want to, they wont. We can't change there mind. They might be overpriced but think about it. Buying a $15 webkinz or a $10 bed? If you are buying to get a superbed that is a $150 before your superbed compared to the $10. We don't need to make threads "DONT BUY FROM THE E-STORE" just let them do what they want, and you do what YOU want.
Cheerkate1 is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #12
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee
 
lkemper's Avatar
lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

CGROCKS
I have seen you posting on other topics. Why can't you stop slaming other people's threads? It's ok if you disagree, but charity should be more important than webkinz! Geez! I just wanted people to consider. You need to stop and think about your priorities in life!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #13
Ello Love :)
Gifted
 
CGrocks's Avatar
CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

View Post Originally Posted by Cheerkate1
i TOTALLY agree with you. ppl should be able to make their own decisions and other ppl shouldn't second-guess them
Thanks. That is what I was saying.

View Post Originally Posted by lkemper
CGROCKS
I have seen you posting on other topics. Why can't you stop slaming other people's threads? It's ok if you disagree, but charity should be more important than webkinz! Geez! I just wanted people to consider. You need to stop and think about your priorities in life!
I work for a charity and donate weekly. I don't buy many webkinz but for my sweet little kid (not my kid), I donate my plushies and money. I have my priorities straight. Chairty comes first but some people just want to buy from the E-store and that is there buisness. I don't slam other's threads.
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #14
So Glad I Am A...
Gift Trainee
 
HolisterWebkinz's Avatar
HolisterWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

well cgrocks isnt it rediculous to buy a VIRTUAL BED THAT YOU WILL NEVER USE for 10$?? that money can go to a person who needs medicen, food, clothing, water!!!! our money can help save the world bit by bit and i guarrentee if we help them in iraq, russia, or even around the block they can and will help us!!!! our money can be used for greeater things and can glorify God
HolisterWebkinz is offline
Old 07-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee
 
lkemper's Avatar
lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

View Post Originally Posted by HolisterWebkinz
well cgrocks isnt it rediculous to buy a VIRTUAL BED THAT YOU WILL NEVER USE for 10$?? that money can go to a person who needs medicen, food, clothing, water!!!! our money can help save the world bit by bit and i guarrentee if we help them in iraq, russia, or even around the block they can and will help us!!!! our money can be used for greeater things and can glorify God
Wow! Couldn't have said it better myself! Any little bit more can help those in need!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #16
So Glad I Am A...
Gift Trainee
 
HolisterWebkinz's Avatar
HolisterWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

i do admit cgrocks does have a point that it is someones buisiness and not ours but think of what we can do for little children and adults around the world?
HolisterWebkinz is offline
Old 07-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #17
Ello Love :)
Gifted
 
CGrocks's Avatar
CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

View Post Originally Posted by HolisterWebkinz
well cgrocks isnt it rediculous to buy a VIRTUAL BED THAT YOU WILL NEVER USE for 10$?? that money can go to a person who needs medicen, food, clothing, water!!!! our money can help save the world bit by bit and i guarrentee if we help them in iraq, russia, or even around the block they can and will help us!!!! our money can be used for greeater things and can glorify God
That is not at all what I am saying. If you want a superbed... just buy one off the E-store. I mean that is a savings of aprox. $140 that could go to glorify and serve the lord. Think about it in algebraic terms and it will make more since.

y= amount spent on webkinz
z= amount spent on bed
c= amount saved

y-z=c!
CGrocks is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #18
King Hoopla
Guest

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

Stop arguing please, or this thread could get closed! (By the way, webkinz started the W-Cares program to give the money to charity. Anyways, who ever said that Ganz doesn't use the money from the estore to give to charity?)
Old 07-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #19
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru
 
Azriel's Avatar
Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

*she steps up on a small wooden crate*

So many things in this world are overpriced and yet we still buy them. Yes, I could give up all my worldly possessions to give to the poor (as my mom would say, do you know how many people you could feed in *my home 3rd world country* for the price of that toy!). Shoes, clothes, GAS, purses, iPods... but we like them and we work hard for our money so we buy what we want with the "extra" money we have.

I know you mean well but it's BS unless you plan on living like Ghandi. Just being on the web and owning ONE stuffed animal makes you a hypocrite. The EStore conversation has to end... there are soooo many threads on this! I wouldn't pay $400 for a Coach purse or $80,000 for a Mercedes (a car is a car right?) but I can't tell those people to buy a cheaper car or purse and use that money for charity.

Virtual or not, everything gets thrown away and rots eventually.

Just so you know, I have not and will not buy anything from the Estore. I donate to charity every year and I do volunteer work with the elderly and poor. I do it because I enjoy it and I want to, but I still buy the THINGS that I enjoy and want as well no matter what the cost. You do what makes you happy.

If virtual things make you happy, the happiness is still real.

*quiet now she steps down from her soapbox, picks it up and walks away*
Azriel is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #20
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee
 
lkemper's Avatar
lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Everyone Who Is Thinkng About Buying From The E-store Come Here Please!

View Post Originally Posted by Azriel
*she steps up on a small wooden crate*

So many things in this world are overpriced and yet we still buy them. Yes, I could give up all my worldly possessions to give to the poor (as my mom would say, do you know how many people you could feed in *my home 3rd world country* for the price of that toy!). Shoes, clothes, GAS, purses, iPods... but we like them and we work hard for our money so we buy what we want with the "extra" money we have.

I know you mean well but it's BS unless you plan on living like Ghandi. Just being on the web and owning ONE stuffed animal makes you a hypocrite. The EStore conversation has to end... there are soooo many threads on this! I wouldn't pay $400 for a Coach purse or $80,000 for a Mercedes (a car is a car right?) but I can't tell those people to buy a cheaper car or purse and use that money for charity.

Virtual or not, everything gets thrown away and rots eventually.

Just so you know, I have not and will not buy anything from the Estore. I donate to charity every year and I do volunteer work with the elderly and poor. I do it because I enjoy it and I want to, but I still buy the THINGS that I enjoy and want as well no matter what the cost. You do what makes you happy.

If virtual things make you happy, the happiness is still real.

*quiet now she steps down from her soapbox, picks it up and walks away*
Wow. I guess your right, but, I was just trying to help. Sorry everyone if I insulted you, but I just think the estore is so stupid. I think we all need to respond as nicely as Azriel. Lets stop the fighting.
lkemper is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts