Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
You know, as a former moderator, I only ever really saw people who were new using those colors. I don't think it is as huge an issue as all that. If you see people using Red and Blue ink, just flag it for moderation.
One of the things I found that made it more work for mods was when people would quote the people they were flagging and then I would have TWO times the work to do because I had to fix the posts that they quoted as well.
Don't quote the posts that need moderation.
The reason Red and Blue ink are used for moderating si because of the visibility factor.
If Mods/Admin reserve those particular colors you know that what ever is being said needs your attention. If everyone uses those colors, important announcements or posts get ignored.
* Creating duplicate threads Before starting a new thread use the search feature to check that the subject of your intended post is not already covered by an existing thread. Post to existing threads wherever possible.
* Starting threads in the wrong forum We believe the board descriptions on the index page are fairly self explanatory, but feel to ask a mod if you aren't sure.
* Using 'Text Speak' in your posts Please take the time to write replies in English.
* Posting entirely in capital letters Please do not post the subject or content of your posts entirely in capital letters. It scares us.
* Being rude to fellow members You don't like being called names or pushed around, please treat others as you would like them to treat you!
* Thread domination Do not try to bully someone into submission or disparage every comment they make, simply because their views may differ from your own. Write a coherent reply setting out your views and then let others have their say.
* Anonymous Sourcing If you copy and paste an article, piece of news or rumor to the forum please include a link to the original website source or explain where and the context of how you heard the story.
* Putting your trade list in your signature/profile Trading is only meant to be done in the Gift Exchange and within your own thread. By putting your trade list in your profile, you are advertising your items for trade outside of the Gift Exchange and in other people's threads which are both against the rules of the Gift Exchange.
Nor may you ask for items , be it in a thread, avatar, or signature in the open forum.
* Talking about or asking about banned members Bannings are between the member and the staff
* No RED or BLUE ink This is reserved for the moderators and admin to edit posts
*Do not remove any Moderated posts made by staff members.
* Abusing the REP system by giving random REP will result in loss in ability to give it *No bumping outside the Gift Exchange.
Actually.. I'm not sure. I'll contact a mod about that but I THINK it's fine in signatures! Thank you Dixie! Hmm.. Why didn't I see that before? lol! UPDATE: I asked FIA and she said, like, if your saying "Merry christmas" and it's mixed in it SHOULD be fine!
Last edited by Craftyreader; 03-13-2010 at 01:58 AM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.