Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Everyone, please remember.. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/everyone-please-remember-607925/)

Craftyreader03-12-2010 05:40 PM

Everyone, please remember..

UpDaTe: I ASKED FIA ABOUT IF YOU COULD USE IT IN SIGNATURES OR IF I WAS MIXED IN WITH SOMETHING, SAY RED AND GREEN AND IT SAYS, "MERRY CHRISTMAS", THEN IT'S ALRIGHT! (: THANKS FOR READING! Oh and you can use it in avatars & profiles! (:

I know this is one of the most common rules, but everywhere I go, people are using red and blue. Mostly red! I've told about 5 people, just this week, you aren't aloud to use red or blue, it's staff's colors. I know I can red flag them, but when I tell them, they stop. I didn't know this either. I think it's okay if you use it on your profile, or avatar, but other than that, you cannot use red and blue! I'm sorry, I'm not mad, I'm just saying, everyone PLEASE rember not to use red or blue. Thanks! :) And by the way, you can't use it because moderaters\admins\founders\global moderaters use it to draw attetion. Thanks for understanding and reading! Again, I'm not mad or anything, I just wanted to remind everyone, you CANNOT use red or blue!

Reds & Blues you CAN use:
This one & This one &This one & This one & This one & This one & This one & This one & This one & This one & This one

Red & Blues you CAN'T use:
This one & This one

b1uski3sxox03-12-2010 05:55 PM

Re: Everyone, please remember..

Yep, I've seen this a lot. One of the rules, I think... but it's mainly with new members. I even had that problem when I first joined-- I saw the blue, was like "ooh, pretty", made a post in that color, and was quickly informed that I shouldn't use that color. :D So then I switched to a different color, and now I'm using Navy Blue... which I think is even prettier. :)

lovemywebbies03-12-2010 05:59 PM

I think bluski said it all :)

Craftyreader03-12-2010 06:00 PM

I understand! :) I used red at first.
But now I just use black.
It suits me more!
I just wanted to remind everyone! ;D
And let the new members know.

Baby_G03-12-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox (Post 18652724)
Yep, I've seen this a lot. One of the rules, I think... but it's mainly with new members. I even had that problem when I first joined-- I saw the blue, was like "ooh, pretty", made a post in that color, and was quickly informed that I shouldn't use that color. :D So then I switched to a different color, and now I'm using Navy Blue... which I think is even prettier. :)

LOL I thought the same of the blue! :D

Craftyreader03-12-2010 06:56 PM

Haha! ;D I was like, "RED! I LOVE RED!" *Click* Hehe. Except green's my favorite color so why didn't I just use that? :???:

BlueKat56703-12-2010 07:13 PM

Yupp...I see people using red or blue a lot...

Craftyreader03-12-2010 07:19 PM

Yeah and I just don't want anyone to get in trouble! :)

ILoveRCabrera03-12-2010 08:32 PM

thx 4 remindin us Ali!

Craftyreader03-12-2010 08:37 PM

Your welcome! :)