Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)
 
badena2's Avatar
badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Everyone Hears This Response! ;)

Hey all! I have a 3 suggestions here for people before posting a thread in the SomeBody Help section.

I notice a lot of times when people ask for help in the Somebody Help section, the person's answer is usually, "Call Ganz."
If you know that the problem is about Webkinz, (not Webkinz Insider,) then your best bet is to call Ganz.
Before you post for help, you should try logging back in and out of WW, and if that doesn't help, call Ganz, and then post your thread, so people can be aware and say they have the same glitch as you.
Also, make sure you include that you ALREADY contacted Ganz.
Make sure you call Ganz first, then you most likely won't need to ask for help.

Another Point:
If your offering help, and lets say, you have a Bounce 'n' Burst Trophy, and a person says their trophy gets stuck, before you say, "Call Ganz," say, "I have the same glitch, and I called Ganz, and I hope they fix it soon."

Last Point:
Also, before posting a thread, check to see if there is a guide. A lot of members ask about , "How do I put profile pictures up?" or, "How do I get my trophy unstuck?" There are guides for this, and they take you step-by-step, so check them out sometime.

I hope you get my point(s). Any comments appreciated.
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted
 
januarywebkinz's Avatar
januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Everyone Hears This Response! ;)

I completely agree! *rep* Also, This should be a sticky in the Somebody Help section!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Everyone Hears This Response! ;)

this is a great thread! i do understand your points, and they will help!

i like how you said to go ahead and call ganz, because you are right, that is typically the common answer given


rep to you!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
no
Webkinz :)
 
badena2's Avatar
badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Everyone Hears This Response! ;)

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
I completely agree! *rep* Also, This should be a sticky in the Somebody Help section!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
this is a great thread! i do understand your points, and they will help!

i like how you said to go ahead and call ganz, because you are right, that is typically the common answer given


rep to you!
Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
I luvz U!
 
Webberlily's Avatar
Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Everyone Hears This Response! ;)

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree. I feel that calling Ganz should be your last resort.
The WW Service people are minimally staffed and overwhelmed with requests. Give them a break, and see if you can solve your problem by yourself first, using one of WI's very helpful guides. There are many problems that can be solved easily yourself, once you know how. Examples: objects stuck on tables, vehicles stuck in doorways, items disappearing from one room, floating webbies.
There are many wonderful, helpful guides written by members of this forum, and if you follow the instructions, you can learn how to solve these problems.
Post your problem and someone will probably have an easy solution for you.
Still without a solution? Go to the WW Log In page and click on the Customer Support. Read it through, and find the forms for reporting various problems.

There are a few problems that can only be fixed by a phone call to Ganz, for example the POTM problems, and some other adoption problems.

And please, when you answer someone else's request for help, please don't suggest to email Ganz (they haven't accepted emails for months).
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #6
no
Webkinz :)
 
badena2's Avatar
badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Everyone Hears This Response! ;)

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree. I feel that calling Ganz should be your last resort.
The WW Service people are minimally staffed and overwhelmed with requests. Give them a break, and see if you can solve your problem by yourself first, using one of WI's very helpful guides. There are many problems that can be solved easily yourself, once you know how. Examples: objects stuck on tables, vehicles stuck in doorways, items disappearing from one room, floating webbies.
There are many wonderful, helpful guides written by members of this forum, and if you follow the instructions, you can learn how to solve these problems.
Post your problem and someone will probably have an easy solution for you.
Still without a solution? Go to the WW Log In page and click on the Customer Support. Read it through, and find the forms for reporting various problems.

There are a few problems that can only be fixed by a phone call to Ganz, for example the POTM problems, and some other adoption problems.

And please, when you answer someone else's request for help, please don't suggest to email Ganz (they haven't accepted emails for months).

Hi! I hope you read my whole thread because it stated guides too. That is true, they are doing the best they can do, but sometimes costumer support and the guides can't help you. Making Ganz and other members on WI aware of your problems will help with a solution.
Sometimes Ganz needs to hear feedback, especially if it is a glitch. I respect your opinion though.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts