Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #11
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Everyone is equal! please read

I hate it when people judge people by their status. ugh that's so annoying.
I tend to ignore it. I've found a couple on vm buddies who don't judge me by how many rep boxes I have or where I found my avvie and siggie.
If that ever happens to you, ignore them. Don't let people bring you down for who you are.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
I totally agree.... I feel ignored when I make threads... it makes me feel really bad
I'm sorry you feel this way

I tend to mainly read threads with a title I think I could be interested in anymore. This is because if multiple threads complaining about people that view and don't post, and since I simply don't have the time/don't want to fluff, I am trying not to fuel the fire of those complaints
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 09-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #13
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I do not see this a lot on WebkinzInsider. If a mean comment is placed ANYWHERE on the forum, whether it be on the actual forum or a profile, please do not hesitate to flag it for a mod/admin to investigate. I really feel WebkinzInsider is mature enough to understand what being fair means.

Last edited by badena2; 09-18-2009 at 09:46 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #14
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
I'm sorry, but I really don't see this happen like tarsky :S I see people pay more attention when Mod/Admins post, but that's because their posts can affect the Rules and Features of WI. When I was home-schooled last year, no one ever talked "down" to me because of it; I know several WI people that are home-schooled. If you see this happening, remember to simply flag it

I agree we should be treated equally, but really haven't seen this happen much on WI

Then this is good. If you have not witnessed it yourself then we are lucky that MOST of the members of WI are kind and considerate.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #15
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the nice comments, reps, and posting everybody!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #16
uvs Tug her horse
Webkinz :)

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

Good point. I get judged at my school quite a bit because i have diffrent opinions. Which i won't get in depth since i don't like to gossip. Rep point. You had a very good purpose in this thread
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 07:16 AM   #17
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by browndoglover12
Good point. I get judged at my school quite a bit because i have diffrent opinions. Which i won't get in depth since i don't like to gossip. Rep point. You had a very good purpose in this thread
Thank you browndoglover12! Thanks for the rep!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 07:18 AM   #18
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

i agree 100% thanks for a great thread!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:30 AM   #19
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I agree fully with you!! We should all be treated equally! I think there's something in the Constitution or something, that All Men (and girls ) Are Created Equal! Or was it the Declaration of Independence...? I forgot already. Oh, well! Yeah, so, I agree! It is time to stop looking down on the homeschoolers (especially since I am one ) and everyone else on WI!! I SHOULD PROTEST! ... later!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 09-19-2009, 07:34 AM   #20
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If you see rudeness toward others, please do not hesitate to hit that red flag and allow a Moderator or Admnistrator to take care of it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed