Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Post Everyone is equal! please read

Just a little reminder... I have seen people that look down on or disregard members because of their avvie/siggie, because they are homeschooled, etc. No matter what their avvie/siggie looks like, whether they're homeschooled or go to public school, keep in mind that everyone is equal and must be treated equally. Also keep in mind the golden rule. "do unto others what you would have them do unto you." I hope this helps remind some of us that people are people and should be treated equally. Remember, EVERYONE is special!

Last edited by Isabelle123; 09-18-2009 at 09:24 PM..
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Everyone is equal! please read

I don't see this. Where do you see this?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Yes!!! REP point for you!

We are lucky enough at this forum to have lots of different kinds of people. Children, teens, adults, parents, grandparents etc...

For the most part the members of WI respect each others differences.

That is why I love it here so much!

But we are all different. If we were the same...life would be so Boring!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the rep rockermom, you are right!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I totally agree.... I feel ignored when I make threads... it makes me feel really bad
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 09-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

WI is a great place for fun & info everyone should be treated the same . We are all human beings trying to make Friends & have fun too. I agree all should be treated equal & never looked down too, Though I have never seen this happen that I know of !!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
I totally agree.... I feel ignored when I make threads... it makes me feel really bad

I am sorry this happens to you. I try to read all the threads I can especially the ones w/ a low post count . Thats to bad this happens so sorry !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
hat happened?
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
WI is a great place for fun & info everyone should be treated the same . We are all human beings trying to make Friends & have fun too. I agree all should be treated equal & never looked down too, Though I have never seen this happen that I know of !!

I am sorry this happens to you. I try to read all the threads I can especially the ones w/ a low post count . Thats to bad this happens so sorry !!
Thank you for posting momw/charm, and WolvesRGr8t, I am sorry this happens. I try to read all the threads I can!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

This is a wonderful reminder! Thanks for sharing, you are absolutely right, everyone should be equal, and should be treated the same.
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I am sorry you feel that way.

No one likes to feel dismissed.

Keep trying! I am sure no one is ignoring you on purpose.

Sometimes when my thread is not read.....I re-write it
and see if maybe it was something in the way I said it.

Great Thread. I am glad you brought this up!

everyone should be treated with care and consideration.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm sorry, but I really don't see this happen like tarsky :S I see people pay more attention when Mod/Admins post, but that's because their posts can affect the Rules and Features of WI. When I was home-schooled last year, no one ever talked "down" to me because of it; I know several WI people that are home-schooled. If you see this happening, remember to simply flag it

I agree we should be treated equally, but really haven't seen this happen much on WI
crazysince95 is offline Male
Closed