Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
hpfreaksyd
Webkinz :)
 
Fabiola's Avatar
Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

What a sweet thread. Yes, I agree with you. I also feel I can safely say that this community is one of the kindest Webkinz communities out there. I wouldn't be surprised if this was given an award for being the kindest forum on the Internet! We were all super lucky to have such kind souls stumble upon this place. To be honest, I've seen VERY little people around here that are whiny and crabby, and even fewer that are rude to others. Keep it up, WI!
Fabiola is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #12
no
Webkinz :)
 
badena2's Avatar
badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs up Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

View Post Originally Posted by Franks
Every member on this site is the same so don't judge people!



REMEMBER:

• It doesn't matter how many posts someone has
• It doesn't matter if they don't have 5 star threads
• It doesn't matter how much reputation points someone has
• It doesn't matter if someone is a webkinz or lil'kinz or even gifted- we are all the same
• It doesn't matter if they cannot PM yet
• It doesn't matter which sections of the website they like




So everyone should be friends with everyone and remember that we are all part of the same community!

Also feel free to suggest one to add to the list!

~~~Franks!~~~

Everyone is the same! Also, don't forget how many rep boxes they have. Be yourself, and you'll make friends! And always show good character, and you'll make WI a better and more homey place! Rep, my friend!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #13
Nick loves me AND my
Guest
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

Great thread.
In my opinion, judging my how many posts a person ha like judging a person because of how many hairs are on their head, There's no point, right? Right.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
Gifted
 
luvzingoz's Avatar
luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

I think people tend to have more respect for you if you have a high post count, multiple rep boxes, and a title such as "Gifted" or "Gift Guru". What I like to remember is that those Gifteds and Gurus were once Lil'Kinz and Webkinz too.
luvzingoz is offline
Old 02-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #15
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted
 
Maggie Mae's Avatar
Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

Thank you for this thread! I know that WI is a great place, and that's why I joined, but there are times when I post something and feel somewhat ignored because I don't have the stars, rep boxes, or gifted status. I don't let it bother me, though, because there are so many wonderful things about this site
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #16
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru
 
gReTa's Avatar
gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

But we aren't all the same. You like different things than I do, you have different friends than me. But yes, you're right that we're all equal.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #17
mommysaysim
Gifted
 
BackFlip15's Avatar
BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

I agree, yet I disagree.

The part I agree with is, you shouldn't judge someone due to their statistics. Nothing like that should matter. However, I don't agree with 'Everyone is the same.' No one is the same. Everyone is special and unique in their own way. Sometimes, people are judged by statistics and sometimes it's just because of their personality. But everyone should treat everyone like their equal.
Great thread Franks!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #18
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!
Webkinz :)
 
Franks's Avatar
Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

View Post Originally Posted by puppylover2009
Fabulous thread. It's so true! When I joined at the beginning of the month, I didn't want to ask any questions because I thought someone would say " you don't know that?". But no one did! We're all different, but that's ok. Individuality is what gives this world color! REP!
View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
What a sweet thread. Yes, I agree with you. I also feel I can safely say that this community is one of the kindest Webkinz communities out there. I wouldn't be surprised if this was given an award for being the kindest forum on the Internet! We were all super lucky to have such kind souls stumble upon this place. To be honest, I've seen VERY little people around here that are whiny and crabby, and even fewer that are rude to others. Keep it up, WI!
View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Everyone is the same! Also, don't forget how many rep boxes they have. Be yourself, and you'll make friends! And always show good character, and you'll make WI a better and more homey place! Rep, my friend!
View Post Originally Posted by nick*is*so*cute
Great thread.
In my opinion, judging my how many posts a person ha like judging a person because of how many hairs are on their head, There's no point, right? Right.
View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
I think people tend to have more respect for you if you have a high post count, multiple rep boxes, and a title such as "Gifted" or "Gift Guru". What I like to remember is that those Gifteds and Gurus were once Lil'Kinz and Webkinz too.
View Post Originally Posted by Maggie Mae
Thank you for this thread! I know that WI is a great place, and that's why I joined, but there are times when I post something and feel somewhat ignored because I don't have the stars, rep boxes, or gifted status. I don't let it bother me, though, because there are so many wonderful things about this site
View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
But we aren't all the same. You like different things than I do, you have different friends than me. But yes, you're right that we're all equal.
View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
I agree, yet I disagree.

The part I agree with is, you shouldn't judge someone due to their statistics. Nothing like that should matter. However, I don't agree with 'Everyone is the same.' No one is the same. Everyone is special and unique in their own way. Sometimes, people are judged by statistics and sometimes it's just because of their personality. But everyone should treat everyone like their equal.
Great thread Franks!
Thank-you all for great and detailed comments and concerns!
Franks is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru
 
Kelsey <3's Avatar
Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

I so agree with you! (:
It bothers me when users judge other users by their posts or anything else like that. Just because they have more posts, doesn't say anything about them! It doesn't mean they're a better person, it just simply mean they post often. [Posts do not have any meaning to me.] When you judge people by their posts and such, you make others feel like they're left out, just because they don't have the equal amounts.
I think we should definitely stop judging people like this.
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #20
Call me 39 xD
Gifted
 
398256501's Avatar
398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Default Re: Every member is the same so don't judge people!

No one should be judged like that Even if they have like ten stars that are rainbow doesn't make them any different (Although the stars are shiny ) Rep for you
398256501 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
don't judge!, equal, i luv zach gardiner, we're a community, we're all the same, ~~~franks!~~~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts