Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Thumbs up Enough about the "what not to dos" advice and impolite members, let's talk about the great members!! :D

Hello Friends!!

First of all, let me just say what a wonderful place is. I've seen many threads about the "what not to dos" and "How members should act" threads on . Those threads are greatly helpful threads, but we should not forget all polite members and all great people contribute to . It's true that there are things people shouldn't say or do, but the majority of people here on are extremely nice!

So, why don't we have a big round of applause to all the members!

First of all...I give a big thanks to all the Moderators, Administrators, Gift Coaches, Supermoderators, Global Moderaters, Staff helps, and Form Advisers, and of coarse, the site owners!

And to all the helpful and kind everyday members of !! To the GT's, The GG's, the Gifted members, the webkinz, and the lil' kinz!

Well, thank you all for stopping by my thread!!

I apreciate all who have posted! Here are some good points...
Quote:

[quote=bob nws III;13796625]thanks for a quick break from all of those "don't" threads!. i think this is a great time to stop and thank all of our members, because we all have something to share! the founders, well, they made the site, and they constantly update it so we can all enjoy it! the mods, admins, and global mods keep the site safe and running. the gift gurus spread their senior knowledge of the GE and other parts of the site around the forum, and the gifted members and gift trainees keep helping away so that they can one day reach gift guru stautus and impress the gift coaches. the webkinz are bright and energetic, and the lilkinz get to know the site as best they can so that they may fall into their rightful place here, and they spread some new energy around. thanks for making this great thread..it is so nice to be able to look at the GOOD qualities of members for a change!

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Wonderful thread, Sophia!
View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz

It's so true that sometimes people get so caught up in having stars, high statuses, high post count, lots of friends, lots of rep, being popular, and all of those other irrelavent things. And other times, we just get WAY too focused on the negative things, or things that could be improved. I know we're just trying to make WI even better, but sometimes it gets out of hand. Such as the threads where some things should be banned. But it's not always true that the grass is greener on the other side.

We should really pay attention to all of the things we have already. Great friends, helpful members, amazing staff, and so many cool features! Isn't that enough to sit back and enjoy? Have a magnificent day, and see you around WI!

Quote:
View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
It certainly is a nice fresh breath of air... to see a celebration of all that is good about this site and its members because WI is a great place to find information not only about WW but the many things that can be done to enhance your experience with the many how- to threads and all of that is supplied by these very members that you just recognized so graciously.

View Post Originally Posted by cookiemonster96
It really is nice to know how many great and nice members there are. Sure we all may have our ups and downs but I know that when we get back up, it won't be hard with all these nice members willing to pick you up when you fall.

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
We should thank the staff and many of the great members who work hard every single to day to make this site a better place. I know, personally, I haven't been a very good member in the past week or so here, and I am working very hard to put that behind me, one step at a time.
There are so many wonderful members that donate their time to this site each day, it's amazing.

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 04-11-2009 at 08:50 PM..
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Enough about the "what not to dos" advice and impolite members, let's talk about the great members!! :D

wonderful thread pandora! very true
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #3

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Enough about the "what not to dos" advice and impolite members, let's talk about the great members!! :D

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
wonderful thread pandora! very true
Thank you, I apreciate it!
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Quote:
And to all the helpful and kind everyday members of !! To the GT's, The GG's, the webkinz, and the lil' kinz!
...And to wonderful thread creators such as Pandora's Box!
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #5
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Pandora's box,
I agree with you. Thank you to all the helpful people on this site!!!

By the way, I do not usually read this folder since there are too many posts that tell people "what not to do". I would rather have "what to do". Instead I go to the "help" folder to see what I can learn and who I can help.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

Very true! You know it always seems like the people that read and post on the "don't do this threads" are always the people that are very poliete anyway lol.
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
...And to wonderful thread creators such as Pandora's Box!
Awww! Thanks, how nice of you to say!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi Pandora's box,
I agree with you. Thank you to all the helpful people on this site!!!

By the way, I do not usually read this folder since there are too many posts that tell people "what not to do". I would rather have "what to do". Instead I go to the "help" folder to see what I can learn and who I can help.

AuntietoEW
Thank you very much!

Yes, it would be really nice if there were more "what to do threads".

View Post Originally Posted by warmblood12211
Very true! You know it always seems like the people that read and post on the "don't do this threads" are always the people that are very poliete anyway lol.
Yah, that is very true. People who post on then are the ones who are very polite! Thanks for posting!

-----------------------------------later---------------------------------------
Anyone else want to post what they think?

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 03-30-2009 at 10:51 PM..
Old 03-30-2009, 10:52 PM   #8
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

What a great point! I absolutely agree!
Oh my, this part of the site just gets buried in those kinds of threads!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 11:37 PM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

It certainly is a nice fresh breath of air... to see a celebration of all that is good about this site and its members because WI is a great place to find information not only about WW but the many things that can be done to enhance your experience with the many how- to threads and all of that is supplied by these very members that you just recognized so graciously.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:42 AM   #10

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

It really is nice to know how many great and nice members there are. Sure we all may have our ups and downs but I know that when we get back up, it won't be hard with all these nice members willing to pick you up when you fall.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hi ♥, pounder, what to do threads! woo