Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 08:54 PM   #21
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!
Webkinz :)

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 
Default Re: ENOUGH OF THIS!

I know too! But I feel gulity because I do it sometimes
Franks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 08:55 PM   #22
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

i always do that! it is not a problem!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:01 PM   #23
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by kateannec11
There are a lot of pointless threads on here which makes me mad. I'm sorry to anyone who might take offence to this, but I find it really unessary to make a thread about your new pet unless you are the first to have it. I know it is mostly new people who are just starting out, but gosh it botheres me!
I think we can all find a lot of things here and on WW that we dont like or would change, but we still come here so it cant be that bad.

A lot of the threads I see, are pointless and that frustrates me too, but the beautiful part of it is, I dont have to read them if they dont interest me.

I hate that threads that deserve merrit are just passed by for the ones that are just to get posts, but like a lot of you have said, I sometimes reply so it will help bump them up.

Now I will say with regards to the comment above, we all have to remember a lot of people here are younger, or even just plain excited about what they may have gotten. If the threat is posting about a new pet or item, and it is in the right category etc. Then I will often congratulate the person or talk to them about it because a lot of the time it will make that persons day just to know someone cares.

I know I have done it, I posted about a new pet or find. I value the responses I get and people I get to talk to because of it. We all just need to be patient with some of these things and remember there are a LOT of kids on this site, and a lot of people who are just plain in love with their Webkinz.

Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #24
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Kateanne,well that is a little mean.I mean,dont go to that section if it bothers you that much.When you join WI,you have to expect some stuff about Webkinz.
Anyway,saying that kind of stuff is not annoying or anything.They could have worked really hard on that thread or be going through a tough time and need someone to care.Overall,I think it is just fine.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #25
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Wait- what? The first post on this thread- what you described is breaking a rule? Seriously- what rule is that breaking? I had no idea that someone posting a thread then posting for a mod to close it or posting anyone there to bump their thread up that's getting ignored- is against the rules?

Anyway, no threads AT ALL bother me. I don't let them bother me. Why would they bother you? stop worrying about what others are posting or threads you don't feel are necessary. If you don't like a thread title- don't read the thread. If you read a thread and aren't interested in replying- then don't reply. But I really don't get why people let other threads BOTHER them to even make a whole new thread about it! Stop trying to dictate what ohers do by saying you're bothered by it.. just move on to another thread. Live and let live is my motto.

(ps if someone is really breaking a rule- instead of letting it just bother you- flag it and let a moderator take care of it and then move on to another thread and don't worry about it anymore. If they aren't breaking a rule- just try not to let it bother you so much. It's really no biggie)
Old 10-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #26
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

well how would YOU like it if nobody responded or there was like only 3 responses when others have like 156 posts!? ever consider that? it's all about people's feelings!

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

besides, how does that thread BUMPING affect your actual life? i think people are taking this stuff way to seriously....and another thing: what rule is it breaking?

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 10-19-2008 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #27
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

One aspect of being part of a large diverse community is that not everything everyone does is going to sit well with you. Rather than start a thread about it though, I'd prefer you just ignore those threads rather than start a thread that could possibly hurt someone's feelings. Its no fun to come to a place where you like to escape the craziness of the real world to have some fun, and read a thread specifically targeted at something you've done and read how someone disklikes it.

If someone is bumping when they shouldn't be, please flag the thread and allow the staff to deal with it. If someone is starting a spam thread, please flag it and let us deal with it.

Beyond that, lets try not to be so hurtful to any of our members.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed