Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #11
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Default Re: ENOUGH OF THIS!

It does not bother me they are bumping there thread. I have done it before.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #12
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when I go through all the work of making a new thread with a new topic and then have 20 people make threads just to make a thread. The kind where it just doesn't add to the WI community at all. Then my hard work is buried at the next page where no one will see it and I won't bump because I know it's not allowed.

THAT bothers me.

Now, I try to go as far back on threads to find the worthy stuff, and give them a little BUMP by making an honest comment so it is placed where it belongs.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #13
HalloweenChic

it doesnt bother me at all!
i do it also
Old 10-19-2008, 08:34 PM   #14
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

There are a lot of pointless threads on here which makes me mad. I'm sorry to anyone who might take offence to this, but I find it really unessary to make a thread about your new pet unless you are the first to have it. I know it is mostly new people who are just starting out, but gosh it botheres me!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #15
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I think if some one needs help with something and they post their thread in a busy part of the forum it can get lost really quickly by someone just saying oh I'm tired of the estore or whatever. I guess what I'm saying is no one likes to be ignored and it's fine to repeat yourself in a way to try to get a response.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #16
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

I did that once because after hours of having my thread up, no one answered. And it hurt me because some ppl have threads with less, or the saem amounth of excitement and/or importance, and have hundreds of posts within minutes. So i tell the mods to close it, becuase it seems like it isnt interesting people. I dont do it to BUMP, and I never say BUMP either.

I have one other case in which i always say "anyone there?"

It is when i have had many issues when i enter contests and the person who started it wont respond for days. Int many cases, i say "anyone there?" be cause i have never recieved the prize i was promised.

Thanks for this thread.
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:46 PM   #17
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kateannec11
There are a lot of pointless threads on here which makes me mad. I'm sorry to anyone who might take offence to this, but I find it really unessary to make a thread about your new pet unless you are the first to have it. I know it is mostly new people who are just starting out, but gosh it botheres me!
Please remember some kids don't have endless supplies of webkinz or money for that matter. It may be very exciting for some little kid to get a beagle or whatever for her birthday and there's nothing wrong with wanting to share it with someone with similar interests. Nobody could possibly find every thread interesting. There are lots of different opinions here (which is why I do find it interesting). If a thread is just too boring don't read it.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:48 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

kittypower is on a distinguished road

It doesn't bother me, because I do it.
kittypower is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:52 PM   #19
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

I am only mad when people are like
OMG why dosent anyone answer they all hate me!
If they say it like this:
Would anyone like too vote I really need help with this or
Could someone please order from my avvi shop I worked very hard to put this together and it seem sorta unaperciated.

---------- minimaid added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kateannec11
I was excited when I got 7 webbies for my b-dayy does that make me a spammer or someone who made a "pointless" thread?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by minimaid; 10-19-2008 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #20
GreekAsianPanda

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
well it doesent really bother me but what bothers me is that when people WRITE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS i feel like people or that person is YELLING at me or when they say something like

why dont you do that!!!

that is like yelling at me

`kinzluvor
Ok now we're getting somewhere! I think that is when it really hurts people's feelings is when they YELL!!!
Thank you kinzluvor, rep point lolz
Closed