Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Endangered animals and the environment

That's a great idea! I would pursue contacting that staff about this - see if it can really happen!

AND GO VEG ! : )
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #12

Hothunk64 will become famous soon enough

i have an idea to branch off of yours (not that your sisnt grat already!) I know that the caring valley donates money to a certain place depending on where you plant your trees, and i think there might be one with animals/environment. But i was thinking GANZ could make a new line for the endanged animals. They would be all the same webkinz and no new place that would be unlocked or anything would have to be created, but i think every time we buy an endangered or threatened (almost endangered) species of webkinz, that a part of that money goes to helping that specific animal! Hey, maybe instead of giving us a new place to access, they could give us a report thing (like the adoption page/certificate) that gives us detail on how the money was spent and what it does to help that kind of animal. Sorry if I hyjacked your thread!
Old 04-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #13

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Hey nice idea! i would donate to help endangered animals too! they should also add a dollar to finding cures for animal viruses and diseases. wow! one awsome idea can spark more little good ideas too!
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 06:27 AM   #14
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
Hi everyone! I have been thinking, Earth Day has just passed, and we are all aware that many species of animals and plants are endangered. How about WI comes out with a new product-like a new pin and T-shirt, stuff like that, and we donate about $1, maybe more, of the price of each thing sold to an organization that helps endangered species and the environment!? Or maybe we could do that with something WI is already selling, like current pins and the "Insider Insider" or in the donate section... WI could add an animal/environment section.
:bt::koala::manatee::kanga::sg:
I hope you like my idea!
Rep! Great thread! It can be like W-Cares or Caring Valley, X amount of money from every purchase is donated too a charity. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #15
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by dizzyfish101
That's a great idea! I would pursue contacting that staff about this - see if it can really happen!

AND GO VEG ! : )
OK, I'll try!

View Post Originally Posted by Hothunk64
i have an idea to branch off of yours (not that your sisnt grat already!) I know that the caring valley donates money to a certain place depending on where you plant your trees, and i think there might be one with animals/environment. But i was thinking GANZ could make a new line for the endanged animals. They would be all the same webkinz and no new place that would be unlocked or anything would have to be created, but i think every time we buy an endangered or threatened (almost endangered) species of webkinz, that a part of that money goes to helping that specific animal! Hey, maybe instead of giving us a new place to access, they could give us a report thing (like the adoption page/certificate) that gives us detail on how the money was spent and what it does to help that kind of animal. Sorry if I hyjacked your thread!
Great idea! I actually sent that idea to GANZ before! Besides the last part about the certificate. Like I said, GREAT IDEA!

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Rep! Great thread! It can be like W-Cares or Caring Valley, X amount of money from every purchase is donated too a charity. Great thread!
Thank you! Rep to you to!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 10:13 AM   #16
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

woah! nice idea! this si awesome! we can have our own badge like how the in loving emmory of badge, suupporter badge, ECT!
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 04-26-2009, 10:21 AM   #17
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Glad you like the idea!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
endangered, environment, friendly, good idea