Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 08:15 PM   #301
Emi
rini124
Gifted

Emi will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Emote Suggestion?

The Pig:
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

I'm going to stop for the night. Sorry for everybody who was expecting more, but I'm starting to feel quite dizzy and sick :/ I've been spriting for like the last 5 hours so...

Last edited by Emi; 10-14-2007 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #302
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Emi
The Pig:

I'm going to stop for the night. Sorry for everybody who was expecting more, but I'm starting to feel quite dizzy and sick :/ I've been spriting for like the last 5 hours so...
Don't feel bad! You didn't even need to make this many tonight! Your awesome! Take a LONGGG break! You deserve it! Don't ever let this keep you awake to where you get sick!
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #303
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

these are amazing!

I love them!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #304
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Emi
Alley Cat and Lil' Alley Cat:
Those are cute, but in my opinion, the Li'l'G&W cat needs to be more detailed. It's adorable, but to make them easier to see, the Li'lKinz should be slightly bigger so you can see them better.
I don't mean to be offensive to the makers of the signs, I'm just giving my own opinion, but some of them could be better. I'll give my advice. I hear people say that theirs should be added because they posted first. That should be an important in choosing which to add, and all of them are adorable, but some of them look less like real pets than others. I know that you put your hard work and effort into making these, and it's only my opinion, but some of them are not the way I would make them. For example, the elephants: Both are beautiful and well done, but why have two? My advice for the labs is that the eyes are slightly closer together. The are fantastic, but I think they would look even more fantastic with the eyes closer together. The eyes on the cocker spaniel are also a but low, but it's still adorable. I love it, but that would make it a little better. I'm really trying hard not to offend anyone, so please don't be offended, I'm just trying to give my honest opinion. And, no one is perfect, so there's always something that could be improved on anyone. This is constructive criticism, not cruel criticism.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #305
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

well i cant rele say id i like your idea or not.. b.c i dont know what your talking bout!! im am soo confused.. what do you mena my sprites??...it just remeinds me of the soda! lol
Old 10-14-2007, 08:28 PM   #306
Gifted

Catalina is a jewel in the roughCatalina is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz1234
Those are cute, but in my opinion, the Li'l'G&W cat needs to be more detailed. It's adorable, but to make them easier to see, the Li'lKinz should be slightly bigger so you can see them better.
I don't mean to be offensive to the makers of the signs, I'm just giving my own opinion, but some of them could be better. I'll give my advice. I hear people say that theirs should be added because they posted first. That should be an important in choosing which to add, and all of them are adorable, but some of them look less like real pets than others. I know that you put your hard work and effort into making these, and it's only my opinion, but some of them are not the way I would make them. For example, the elephants: Both are beautiful and well done, but why have two? My advice for the labs is that the eyes are slightly closer together. The are fantastic, but I think they would look even more fantastic with the eyes closer together. The eyes on the cocker spaniel are also a but low, but it's still adorable. I love it, but that would make it a little better. I'm really trying hard not to offend anyone, so please don't be offended, I'm just trying to give my honest opinion. And, no one is perfect, so there's always something that could be improved on anyone. This is constructive criticism, not cruel criticism.
I respect your opinion, and thank you for sharing.
But these are for pure fun! She's not entering an art talent competition or trying to display her work in a gallery in SoHo Manhattan or anything. She's just having fun! Nothing more beautiful than that!!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #307
mnm1277
Gifted

mnm1277 will become famous soon enough

I think it would be cool to have a frog and a yorky!
Old 10-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #308
Webkinz :)

cwmyl is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, that'd be a cool idea.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #309
Garrett

View Post Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz1234
I think the reason they're so small is to really tell the difference in Lil and Big.

The elephants were both so good Justin put them in.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #310
Emi
rini124
Gifted

Emi will become famous soon enough

ilovewebkinz - I put the eyes based on where they were on the sprites. I always put them closer and higher, and either it'd merge with the eyebrows making it a mess or the eyes would almost look like one or smooshed.

For Lil Kinz, I tried to make them the exact size to the big Webkinz size as a size basis. Seeing how Lil' Kinz ARE half the size, I think the size proportion is good, and it's a pain to do to begin with to make things small, to make them smaller...yeah. I realize bigger may help, but they'd be too close in size to the normal sized ones.
Closed