Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Editing polls

I think there should be an option under thread tools, that is: Edit your poll, so that way you can
1- Fix a mistake in spelling or adding a picture
2- Make the poll multiple choice
and you can only edit it when no one has voted yet/

Do you guys agree we should have that option?

Last edited by MAKroll; 10-25-2010 at 09:11 AM..
MAKroll is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Editing are polls

I agree! I have done that once. I was so stupid I wished that, and I hoped it would come true! Thanks for the suggestion!

~Shrewfang
Robolo101 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

I sometimes really wish we could! However, I don't think we should be allowed to. People could change the poll answers and make it seem like a lot of people voted for something they didn't, delete a lot of votes when an option is deleted, or even entirely change the poll question and then all the votes would be messed up (I know people do that with topics a lot).
Old 10-11-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

This could be quite helpful although it sort of goes against the purpose of a poll. If you change it part way through then the results could be changed and thus the poll useless.

Also one more thing. I think you meant to say Editing our polls in your title.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #5

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

awesome idea!
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 10-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #6

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Editing our polls

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
This could be quite helpful although it sort of goes against the purpose of a poll. If you change it part way through then the results could be changed and thus the poll useless.

well, maybe we can just have it so we can make it multiple choice, but maybe you could only change it
before 10 people vote?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #7
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Editing polls

As this would be nice at times, I agree with ClaraZ25 that it would take away the purpose of the poll
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #8

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Editing polls

I agree, except for the third part
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #9
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

I agree. I think you should only be able to change it when no one has voted.
catspaws is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #10
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by fluffums
I sometimes really wish we could! However, I don't think we should be allowed to. People could change the poll answers and make it seem like a lot of people voted for something they didn't, delete a lot of votes when an option is deleted, or even entirely change the poll question and then all the votes would be messed up (I know people do that with topics a lot).

fluffy113 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, ♫sing4me a melody