Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Default Edit Profile Posts?

Hello, friends, it's me, taylorswift1.

Ever notice how when you post on someone's Profile, you can't fix it, such as you a)posted on the wrong person's profile or b)you totally posted something wack, that they couldn't understand, and you just want to fix it?

Well, I think it would be a nice addition to the Profile System if we could go back and edit our profile posts. Then we wouldn't get mad and confuse the other person. I'd love this, I have gotten tons of confused messages on my profile saying, "Did you mean so-and-so instead of me?" and all this other stuff, asking who I meant. Also, they asked what I meant. So, I think it would be cool if we could Modify our Profile Messages, just like we can modify our regular posts.

Thanks for taking the time and reading!

Taylorswift1
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Edit Profile Posts?

I agree! Great idea!
Old 05-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #3

eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!

i think it would be an awesome idea!! i would really want that!! rep and 5 stars!!
eeveeluver is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I sometime mess up and do not hit the view conversation button and end up posting on my on profile (I know, I know) so I really wish there was some way to prevent this too.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

I totally agree!! Espically on my friend's post who don't make sense at all Lol
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #6
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
I sometime mess up and do not hit the view conversation button and end up posting on my on profile (I know, I know) so I really wish there was some way to prevent this too.
I do that all the time...I blame it on the fact that I'm too used to facebook lol.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Looking at everyone elses post, this might just be me, but I can edit post I make on someone elses profile. There is a little button that says "Edit" beside "View Conversation."
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking the same as Bob nws III. I can edit my profile posts, I do so all the time
Old 05-22-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. the only people allowed to edit post are the administrators and moderaters.. unless you are GG status and have a Gift Exchange clearance.. Editing your post is a bad habit an against the rulez..

That's not true. Anyone can edit their posts. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 05-22-2009 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: note
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. the only people allowed to edit post are the administrators and moderaters.. unless you are GG status and have a Gift Exchange clearance.. Editing your post is a bad habit an against the rulez..
Wait, so we are not allowed to edit post, unless we earn GG status??

I know I have a way to modify post I make on the forum and edit post on members profiles....have I been breaking a rule ever since I joined WI?

bob nws III is offline Male
Closed

Tags
code wowewe