Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #31
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: An 'Edit Post' Idea (:

View Post Originally Posted by mileyluver279
Very great idea. Although I am not sure that is possible if WI was made from a program.
vBulletin is one of the more Advanced forum systems, and can be expanded, but of course everything has its limits
vince730 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #32
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everone!
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I think that's a pretty good idea. It would make things a lot easier and quicker for members to modify the title.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #34
montanarose9

That's a great idea!
It's sooo annoying when I have to change the title the longer way.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #35
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Good idea!
But there is another easier way you can edit your title.. Go to the page with all of the threads, and double click next to the title of your thread. It should let you edit your title then! (it works for me)
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #36
Jenna :]

that's a great idea :]
Old 02-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #37
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

I guess it'd save a little time but is it really worth the time and effort to change just so a few members can save some time rather than "Going Adv'cd"? IDK. There's also a 2nd way to change your title which is a TOTAL time saver and a great feature:
1. Find your post in teh MAIN forum section--not the actual thread but where they list the threads for that section.
2. Double click in the space next to the link--don't click the link, double click on a blank area near it.
3. THis will allow you to edit your title, just beware of the <span> tags and the begin. and end.

But really, this would be a good idea despite what I said...LOL.....just not sure if it's worth it and/or vbulliten has that option.
~pub
PS: Hapyp Valentine's Day!
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #38
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I have found this out
rocky654 is offline Female
Closed