Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 01:00 AM   #21
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Edit Options; Permitted Texts

I try to to Trebuchet MS font. But it turns to be Tahoma.

It also is spelled wrong. It is spelled like this: 'Tribuchet MS'

I really want that to be my default font but it won't work! GRRR!

PLZ PLZ PLZ pm me if you replied to this!
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #22
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X

... There is a common sense reason why newspapers and magazines use standard fonts and usually black text. To be easily readable by everyone.

I would vote a big NO on any more choices here.
View Post Originally Posted by Sprinklez00
Ok, Glad you posted that but maybe just a few more color with the choices of bold, italic and underline, plus more neater fonts.
Perhaps I was too negative sounding in my first post. Yeah, maybe if they eliminated just a few of those hardest to read colors (Yellow, LemonChiffon, Wheat and White) they could add a wider range of medium colors to the table. I would have no problem with that kind of greater choice for people.

I suppose a few people would complain about losing their favorite eye-popping bright color, but they'd get over it quickly and adopt a new color that is readable for everyone.

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
I think instead of having... weird fonts (for instance it's very hard for me to read Impact) we could delete the neons and yellows and harder-to-read fonts and get better, easier, prettier, nicer colors and fonts.
More choices there could be great, if we can have new fonts choices that are really more readable. Win-win solution for everyone. I just wonder how much control Justin and Wendy have over those things on this forum. Not all features are flexible and changeable.

Comment from a mod please?

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 06-29-2008, 02:58 AM   #23
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

You are right, I like this color and I need to actually press the color button and make it this color...I'd like an italic and a different size option
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 05:37 AM   #24
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Yes, now that I know where they are,lol! I am learning more everyday
d8471 is offline Female
Closed