Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 12:13 PM   #1
horsecrazed4evr648
Gifted

volleyballer4life is on a distinguished road

Default Ebay: is it safe to buy webkinz from ebay??

I have beem wanting to buy a webkinz off of ebay for quite some time, but my mom and I got ripped off once when we bought something non-webkinz related off of it. Please tell me if you have, and how your experience was so I can ask my mom about buying one. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #2
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ebay: is it safe to buy webkinz from ebay??

Yes it is. But be sure to check the feedback of the Seller. The better the feedback the more Trusted the Seller is supposed to be. =-) Just look around and see if you can find a good seller. That's what I do.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Yes, It is. I Have 3 Webkinz That Are From Ebay.
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 12:18 PM   #4
Ask me 4 it!
Gifted

Dadsgirl007 will become famous soon enough

Yeah.. you ALWAYS need to look at the person's feedback. If it's very low I wouldn't buy from them. Some people will scam you if you aren't careful.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
Banned
dodokiller99 is on a distinguished road

yes
ebay is safer than most other sites.
as long as you know your way around ebay and how to contact people you will be fine.
I earn lots of money buying and have saved over $10,000 from buying lots of stuff on eaby
Old 10-27-2007, 12:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi volleyballer4life~

I lovee ebay..Ive been an avid EBAY fan since '94. Ive been a seller and a buyer. Sure, you have your share of bad sellers but its crucial to check their feedback, read the comments from the feedback, read ALL the fine print..know your shipping costs..if its not stated..contact and find out..because they can rip you there alone!

Ive probably had 2-3 bad experiences all these years so overall I love it! With our more recent webkinz craze..Ive bought my share of webkinz, webkinz code only, feature codes and more webkinz related items..no issues. Again, just be sure to thoroughly read the auctions, check out their feedback..any questions or concerns..click the "ask seller a question"..utilize that..know ahead of time!! I like paying with Paypal because they offer buyer/seller protection. If they dont send you your item..Paypal protects you and makes sure you get your money as well as puts a lock on their account until they make good

If you can follow the above..I say go for it!!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #7
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

ya it is! i got my bull from e bay. my sister got charms. and now my seal is coming from there. (please refere to my thread called Seal Song for more details.)
Old 10-27-2007, 12:21 PM   #8
Gift Guru

llamamama has a spectacular aura about

I have bought alot of webkinz on ebay. Only buy if the feedback is 100%!!! I bought from someone that was at 98% and lost $200. If they are a lot of sales the % stays high even when they rip off some people so again stay with the 100% people!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 12:22 PM   #9
Gift Guru

24/7onthecomputer will become famous soon enough

Yes, check feedback my mom and me have been looking into buying stuff because i live in florida and webkinz things dont come so fast becaus eim down the state
Old 10-27-2007, 12:24 PM   #10
Boudica

Wink Re: Ebay: is it safe to buy webkinz from ebay??

I have three retired Webkinz that my mom ordered for me off eBay and my sister has two. As other people have mentioned, yes! It's safe if you make sure the seller is very highly rated. Once a seller has established a good reputation they aren't likely to want to take chances with it.

I wouldn't bother ordering the plushies that are easily available in stores (because of the added shipping) but for the hard to find ones and the new releases that might not make it to your town for months, I'd say go for it!
Closed