Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #71
geckogurl18
Gift Trainee

azureskies is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Easter Gift

Yeah. I'm surprised my board went this far!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #72
sarahhermitcrab

I don't really mind cuz tomorrow I will trade it with someone.LOL

---------- sarahhermitcrab added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

I haven't gotten an egg yet either.I am on webbies right now playing bowling LOL

Last edited by sarahhermitcrab; 03-22-2008 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 04:36 PM   #73
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

The shoes are cute and at least its not ALL -shop items. If you dont like the shoes someone else might and they would go great with the bunny ears. Who knows you might win one of the birthday gifts. So if you dont like Webkinz and you think they are just some pixlels on a screen then fine but not everyone thinks that way so look on the bright side.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 03-22-2008, 04:37 PM   #74
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think we should all be thankful for getting "something". Even if it's NOT what we expected or hoped for.
beaglies2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #75

starsabove is on a distinguished road

I was hoping for a better gift, but I guess I shouldn't get all upset over a virtual game. But they are just pixelized items. Ganz should at least make them good pixelized items.
starsabove is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #76
horsychick

horsiechick is on a distinguished road

that is a horrible gift I am mailing ganz
Old 03-22-2008, 05:51 PM   #77
hmmcfan10

sototallyawsome is an unknown quantity at this point

where are the tulip in the w shop
Old 03-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #78
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by horsiechick
that is a horrible gift I am mailing ganz

Wow!! That is just so wrong! I am sorry you feel that way!! Can you really not see how wrong that is? What would you say to them in a letter? "Sorry, that gift was horrible and I want something else?" Ganz does not give us the gifts because they think we expect it, but because they want to! If you gave someone a gift and they told you it was horrible, how would that make you feel? Just asking. Anyway, I did not write this to be mean so please don't take offense. I'm just trying to open your eyes a little wider and see the positive side of Ganz. Anyway, hope you get something you like that is not too horrible for Easter. Take care!
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #79
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

I know, Ganz should have offered a better gift. The shoes are cool, but what you said. I can buy as much flowers from the W-Shop and catch as much eggs as I want. But there is one thing to look foward to... THE BIG B-DAY BASH FOR WI!!!
Closed