Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #51
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Easter Gift

View Post Originally Posted by azureskies
I haven't gotten an egg, ever.
Well they are few and far between but you will eventually get them.....don't give up.....when my kid;s finally got one they were excited......i agree, i wish they were more plentiful. Hang in there.....Hope you get one soon!:wt:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #52
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

We shouldn't be mad at GANZ, they tried their best. I was hoping for something exciting too, but at least we got a gift. We should get like a bunny stuffed plush (like the Ms. Birdy, Arte, Dr. Quack etc)
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #53
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Bananas0796
Chill, guys. It is just a game, and at least your getting somthing. I mean, they don't HAVE to send you anything.

Yuor right, They don't have to give us anything. Lets just be happy! I keep everything they give me! Cus I'm thankful! We should all be! You can always trade to get what you want.

---------- lulabell1219 added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Well if its egg shoes that sounds cute! Its free, we can't complain, sell the tulips if you want, keep the eggs! They are cute! Yeah I got 2 eggs yesterday not today.

Last edited by lulabell1219; 03-22-2008 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #54
hmmcfan10
Webkinz :)

sototallyawsome is an unknown quantity at this point

can you show a pic please
Old 03-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #55
Gifted

For those of you that have an Asian account, you can now get your Easter gift!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sototallyawsome
can you show a pic please
Maybe someone else can, I can't do it from my laptop for some reason, it is new, and I am confined to bed....sorry. I will see if one of the kid's can from their computer.

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-22-2008 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #56
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Want a pic of what the eggs look like? I'll go get one for you.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #57
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lulabell1219
Want a pic of what the eggs look like? I'll go get one for you.
Thank you LulaBelle.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:18 PM   #58
Gift Guru

Click the image to open in full size.

Your welcome. Its not one of the flying eggs, but its the prizes. Its by the add, I held it up.

---------- lulabell1219 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I had 2 its just I took the pic right after I picked it up. So it was still putting it back. LOL

---------- lulabell1219 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

But the eggs that aren't half unwrapped, that's what the flying eggs look like.

Last edited by lulabell1219; 03-22-2008 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #59
DAC14
Webkinz :)

dac14 is on a distinguished road

I think that they could have come up with a different type of flower for the purpose. I mean I'm okay with a flower but I want a new kind. Is that so hard? They always have new recipes. Those are cool. How about cool flowers?
dac14 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #60
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by azureskies
I REALLY WANTED another hat to add to my collection. The tulips are from the W-shop, and eggs are available. I feel like crying. :rbt:
I made an Aisian account just now (its easter over there now) but hadn't recieved an easter package just the welcome box?)

Would I have to wait till 9am when the other activities start or since I registered the day it happened would it not get it??

Any ideas???
Closed