Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Easier way to rate threads.

I was thinking that if it was possible it would be nice to be able to rate a thread when we a reposting a reply to it. It could appear under the addition options section right below the thread subscription section. I think this would be a lot easier to rate the thread than trying to remember to click that little option up top when you are viewing the thread. it still think it would be good to have this there too. but rather to have it in both places.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Easier way to rate threads.

I thought about that, too. Especially if you are the last poster, like 10th in line, then you don't have to go all the way to the top of the thread again, just to rate it.
I guess the only other way would be to rate the thread before you respond to it...
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 04:08 PM   #3
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Good Idea!!!!!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hmm... you have some great ides, but I believe that this one is already here! If it isn't what you're talking about, my sincere apologies, but when you click "Go Advanced" you may choose a rating under Additional Options
Old 02-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

This is a great Idea, but like Ave said, it's already here. Even thought you didn't know about it, it was still a wonderful idea!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Can someone please direct me to this option mine only has the ability to subscribe to the thread not to rate it.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Hi Clara! As others have said..There is a way to do this! Go to 'Reply' then scroll down under the smileys, Down to Additional Options, and at the bottom of the Additional options you can choose a rating! Hope I helped, if not, I'd be happy to explain in greater detail or take a screenshot, let me know.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

You can't see the Rating in Quick Reply, but if you Go Advanced, it will be there by the bottom. Just be sure to click the last 'Submit Post,' and not the first.
khwaish is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #9
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

That would be a lot easier! you could type your message, then rate it right away! what a great idea, and a rep for it too!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

Folks, I still don't see it. Here is a screenshot of what i see when I scroll down below the smilies. Is it possible that this is just not showing up on my browser. What browser is everyone using. I am running on firefox.
Attached Images
File Type: pngscreenshot.PNG (92.4 KB, 8 views)
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed