Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

Default Dunk the Zingoz DOES WORK!!

I posted this on another thread and it is getting lost in all the other comments, so I want to state it here again, the game IS NOT BROKEN. People did not understand the directions, that is the problem. Here is what I said on the other thread.

"No, it works, it is just an odd game lol You are allowed to dunk the Zingoz only once. They have set aside a turn number that is the "special" turn and if you hit it on that one you win a big prize wallet. I know it is not the first try or the third. We have 4 accounts, but the twins did their own and didn't understand it either so hit it on the first try lol I tried to stop them as soon as I had read over the instructions, so we could do it properly. Have me hit it on the first try, then the next account on the second try, third account third try etc. lol But they just WHAM threw the ball lol"

You can use the power meter to aim too high or too low and on purpose miss on that throw, or you can use the meter in the middle, hit the target dunk the zingoz on the first try and just only get 10kc, as that is not the special throw number of the day. It is like when someone says "Pick a number between 1 and 5 and if you get it right you get a prize" That is how this game works, only you have to hit the target on that try.

Ok, we have proven that it is actually random number generation for EACH account, meaning MY lucky number of the day for account #1 could be 3 and for account #2 could be 4 and for account #3 could be 5. See how that works? It really means the game is JUST about luck. Guess a number, and ONLY hit the Zingoz on that turn and if you are lucky that will be the number. Appears to be no way to have an exact formula for winning, but that makes it more fun in my opinion. If we all knew it was say for instance 3, and went in and hit it on their third throw, it would feel kind of dull and the thrill of winning would be sooooooo muted.

Last edited by HSMusicalFan2's Mom; 12-02-2007 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Found out more info
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #2
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dunk the Zingoz DOES WORK!!

ok i get it know I was confused when I did it
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #3
Baby252

Thanx so much!
Old 12-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #4
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Thanx so much!
You are welcome
Old 12-02-2007, 04:28 PM   #5
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you for letting us know. That helped me understand the game better, and answer many members questions. I ended up getting 10 KC.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #6
Kinz34

Thax! Omg I was like hey what gives!!
Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #7
Baby252

It's not the 2nd one!
Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #8
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Still, did anyone get anything but ten kinzcash?
Old 12-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #9
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

Someone in another thread said they did it on 5 accounts doing it 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th, but they only got 10 KC
Old 12-02-2007, 04:33 PM   #10
cpanda01
Webkinz :)

cpanda01 will become famous soon enough

I was confused...I got 10kinzkash
Closed