Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Drawing box

Hello!

OK, So I know somebody made another thread like this a long time ago, But I just realized what a awesome idea it would be! If there was a drawing button and we had this box and we could change our color and we could draw a picture for somebody! I found myself a few days ago looking for the button when I realized "Hey! It doesn't exist!" ): . It would be so awesome!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Drawing box

that would be awesome, but sadly people would use it in a bad way. it would be almost impossible to moderate that because the stars wouldn't show up. :[ but that is a great idea!
Old 12-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #3

Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Hm....I never thought about that....'Cause not everybody on the internet is nice....
Old 12-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
Hm....I never thought about that....'Cause not everybody on the internet is nice....
the part i made bold is SO true
Old 12-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #5

Yeah :/......I wish everybody was...But there will always be evil somewhere in the world....
Old 12-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

nice idea, but i agree with luv - people would abuse this feature, just like people abused the edit for a comment on somebody's profile. also, to have this feature, it would need to be apart of vbulletin, & i'm not sure if it is or not. nice thinking, though! (;
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #7

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I dont get it?
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 01:16 AM   #8
webkinz_forever

Like an oekaki board? I'm pretty sure that it's possible to use Chibipaint with vB3.8, but if Justin feels that it's safe is another thing. :/
Old 12-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #9
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Justin probably doesn't feel it is safe. I mean what someone draws could be seen as...innapropriate. It would probably take up a lot of space on the forum too, and might make it run slower. It's a cool idea and could be a possibility if everyone on the internet was nice, but unfortunatly, some people abuse their privelage to be a WI member and might draw innapropriate pictures or give away personal info. (I mean they COULD communicate in something like morse code; I doubt it. But still....you never know )
Old 12-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think that would be a cool idea, but I believe that it isn't an option for Vbulletin.

Plus, some people may use it to draw inappropriate things... =/
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed